Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield

Go down 
+3
tygrlllie
brootsie
DreamHrt
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:46 pm

Finally the long wait is over. Taylor Hicks fans have been waiting a long time to get the video of the concert Taylor did at the Warfield Theater. Now you can pre-order Whomp at the Warfield at Amazon. The release date is February 17th. This is such great news Taylors Sophomore CD goes on sale February 10th. The National Tour of Broadways show Grease starts December 2nd with Taylor Hicks starring as Teen Angel, with Taylor singing a single of his CD after the show. I am sure once the tour of Grease is over Taylor will then start touring his CD. Fans of Taylor’s have a great year ahead of us with more great music from Taylor.

If you haven’t seen Taylor Hicks live then you need to make plans to as soon as you can. Taylor puts on a great show that is never same twice. If you love great music and seeing someone who gives there all to please concert goers I advise you purchase Whomp at the Warfield. You will not be disappointed.
http://taylorspoeticheart.blogspot.com/2008/11/taylor-hicks-whomp-at-warfield.html
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
brootsie

brootsie

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:36 am

is it the CD or DVD? just wondering cuz I bought the CD a loooong time ago at Barnes and Noble.... hmmmmm? :imstupid:
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:11 pm

Product Details
Actors: Taylor Hicks
Format: Color, Dolby, DVD-Video, Widescreen, NTSC
Language: English
Number of discs: 1
Rating:
Studio: Image Entertainment
DVD Release Date: February 17, 2009
Run Time: 84 minutes
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:22 pm

There was a Whomp CD?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:54 pm

woo hoo Wow, I am so excited knowing that finally this DVD is coming out. I can hardly wait!

Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield 396952 I also did not know there was a cd of this. Regardless, I will definitely be getting the DVD.

Taylor Rocks
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:04 pm

Me too! I've been dying ever since I heard he was working on this elusive DVD. Can't wait for Feburary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
brootsie

brootsie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:40 am

you know what? Im such an friggin idiot!!! I was thinking Live at the workpaly ...what a friggin moron I am! Geez!!! Forgive me guys, didnt mean to mislead you!!!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:26 am

I can understand the confusion. I did pretty much the same thing when I started looking for the cd Live at the WorkPlay. I felt like such a dork!
Back to top Go down
brootsie

brootsie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:51 pm

I just pre-ordered WHOMP at amazon for $13.99 WHoohoo!!
Back to top Go down
naynaystay71

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:47 pm

Do you all think I can talk my hubby into giving me this for Valentine's Day? lol!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:10 pm

He'd better. It makes a great Valentines day gift. :)
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:33 pm

nay is your husband a taylor fan?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:12 am

Oh, not even by the slightest of imaginations! Tay drives him bananas.
Oh, I was just thinking, huh? lol! Glad to have that straightened out. By the way, anybody know where I might get my mitts on that Workplay DVD? When I could afford to buy it, it disappeared.....
~tyg
Back to top Go down
brootsie

brootsie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:49 am

amazon.com ...thats where I preordered mine yesterday....
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:26 pm

imtrying to save up enough in my paypal account to get this lol
Back to top Go down
brootsie

brootsie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:08 pm

thats what I used! I had like $23.00 in it...yay!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:18 pm

*sniff* ~digging in empty pockets~

Maybe by Feburary I'll be able to get it. I'm not worried about it.
Back to top Go down
naynaystay71

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:07 pm

Tyg is right, my affection for Taylor drives him nuts. Before he knew HOW MUCH I like him Taylor became the anti-christ, but somedays I think he gives me crap to get a reaction.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:08 pm

My dad rolls his eyes and calls Taylor my new boyfriend. Don't I wish! My son says I need a life. LOL
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:17 am

My family shocked the heck out of me. Anything I like is crap to them, but somehow they like Taylor. It frightens me *cowers in corner*
~tyg
Back to top Go down
brootsie

brootsie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:32 am

i think hubby has a jealous side..I dont talk about Taylor Hicks or swoon when he is on TV or anything like that. But I do say whenever he comes to town I wanna go, and I have a t-shirt, mug, magnet around the house, and his cd's too.....makes me wonder....
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:27 am

Tyggy that is scary... Id hide to!
Debbie deals with Taylor, although she would rather listen to a Buckey CD..lol
Back to top Go down
naynaystay71

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:48 pm

Sometimes Taylor is like a third person in our relationship. I finally "gently" broke the news about the Chicago trip the other day. And here we go again with the Taylor jabs. When I TRIED to explain that the trip was not only about seeing Taylor but seeing Grease and meeting my Taylor friends I hit a brickwall, so I just don't say anything.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:45 pm

naynaystay71 wrote:
Sometimes Taylor is like a third person in our relationship. I finally "gently" broke the news about the Chicago trip the other day. And here we go again with the Taylor jabs. When I TRIED to explain that the trip was not only about seeing Taylor but seeing Grease and meeting my Taylor friends I hit a brickwall, so I just don't say anything.

I hear ya there nay! I haven't said any thing about the trip to Chicago to anyone here. The crap will hit the fan if I do so....I'll surprise everyone when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
brootsie

brootsie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:43 am

Thats the way to do it...spring it on the last minute. It is more exciting for you to know that you are going and nobody else knows about it. Its your own inner secret that makes you happy to be counting down the days! My hubby isnt elated that Im going to see GREASE Dec. 7th ( still have nobody else to go with me) My friends havent given Taylor a chance yet, and my family makes fun sometimes. So I still have an extra ticket for the 1pm show....I told people they dont have to pay me back just accompany me, and if they feel wierd about going for free, just buy lunch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next