Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield

Go down 
+3
tygrlllie
brootsie
DreamHrt
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:42 am

December 7th? Honey, that's a month before us exactly! Aren't you getting excited??? I would be!
I wish I could get up there to go with you, but it's too expensive for me right now. Have you given any thought to posting on one of the bigger boards or the Grease board? Or maybe the Angels?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
brootsie

brootsie

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:19 am

I am soooo excited! I still cant believe Im going. I hadnt thought about posting to bigger boards. hmmmm..I think I'll give it a shot! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:54 am

:( I am so envious about anyone going to see Taylor in Grease but finances being what they are prevent me from going. Anyhoo, I hope all who get the chance to see him have the time of their lives!

:)
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:01 am

Just the idea of meeting as many of you as I can is exciting. Seeing Taylor is icing on the cake.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
brootsie

brootsie

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:23 am

concertchris, I have an extra ticket and I am not asking to be paid back. can you get to or do you live anywhere close to Connecticut or Rhode Island?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield   Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor Hicks - Whomp at the Warfield
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2