Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

American Idol kind of does it to Taylor again..

Go down 
+2
Taysiah
wietzema
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

American Idol kind of does it to Taylor again.. Empty
PostSubject: American Idol kind of does it to Taylor again..   American Idol kind of does it to Taylor again.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:28 pm

AI does it to Taylor AGAIN
« Thread Started Yesterday at 2:08am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How sad is this, check out the short video and see what you think!!

Watch this short video, and you will see another put-down by AI -- a plant in the corner almost covering up his face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDvYZOc_6K0
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: American Idol kind of does it to Taylor again..   American Idol kind of does it to Taylor again.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:05 pm

i think it is time they grow up
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: American Idol kind of does it to Taylor again..   American Idol kind of does it to Taylor again.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:40 am

Hm. And who in heck was that girl? I could outsing her, and they put her through? Good God.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: American Idol kind of does it to Taylor again..   American Idol kind of does it to Taylor again.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:50 am

American Idol kind of does it to Taylor again.. 833804 Boy they must be desperate to have put that girl through. What the heck is wrong with this show? I am hoping the season will be better at talent than what we have seen with this chick.

Shame on them for constantly treating Taylor so bad!
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: American Idol kind of does it to Taylor again..   American Idol kind of does it to Taylor again.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:43 pm

One would think they'd learn huh?? The only ones that look bad is them,

As for the gal, don't know who she is but I agree I can sing better and I CAN"T SING.. but I guess they have to have someone to cut as they move forward right??
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: American Idol kind of does it to Taylor again..   American Idol kind of does it to Taylor again.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:00 pm

The link didn't work for me. I'll try it again later. :(
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: American Idol kind of does it to Taylor again..   American Idol kind of does it to Taylor again.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:22 am

denib wrote:
The link didn't work for me. I'll try it again later. :(

Hey denib, I went to youtube to listen to the promo once again and got through this time. I can not believe they put that girl through to the Hollywood rounds. She is terrible.
Back to top Go down
brootsie

brootsie

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: American Idol kind of does it to Taylor again..   American Idol kind of does it to Taylor again.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:48 am

you know, that is pretty sad of them...they need to seriously grow up, and realize they are making a big mistake!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: American Idol kind of does it to Taylor again..   American Idol kind of does it to Taylor again.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:18 am

OMG.....I got to see this video. I think I'm going to be sick. What the heck are they thinking anyway? Or....are they thinking?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Idol kind of does it to Taylor again..   American Idol kind of does it to Taylor again.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Idol kind of does it to Taylor again..
Page 1 of 1