Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

never been done themes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

never been done themes Empty
PostSubject: never been done themes   never been done themes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:44 pm

what are some themes that never been done on AI that you would like to see during season eight??

I would like to see an original song night where contestants perform a song that they wrote or co-wrote themselves.

Also i would like to see 'before they were contestants' night; where the contestants perform songs that the previous contestants recorded before going onto idol.

Also i would love to see a 'rock the hymn' night. This is where the contestants take traditional church hymns and make them modern and contemporary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: never been done themes   never been done themes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:24 pm

I don't know what I'd like to see, I like the way it was set up during season 5
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: never been done themes   never been done themes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:51 pm

never been done themes 833804 I like alot of the themes they have done however the Beatles theme was definitely overkill I think. How about a 1940's theme? I also would like to have them do songs that Barry Manilow wrote or performed when he was first starting out not the cover songs. Other artists music such as INXS, Journey, Bob Dylan, Willie Nelson, The Temptations, Smokey Robinson, Aerosmith, Roy Orbison, Cher. Jeesh, there are alot of artists who have had a long career in music that I wish they would cover. Oops, thought of another: how about Michael Jackson?

never been done themes 322546 Wow, I could go on and on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: never been done themes   never been done themes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

never been done themes
Page 1 of 1