Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

pick on your favorite

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

pick on your favorite Empty
PostSubject: pick on your favorite   pick on your favorite Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:15 pm

Ok i am asking everyone to pick on their favorite contestant so it is only fair that i also pick on mind. My favorites are Taylor Hicks and Josiah Leming. This is sooooooo sad like these two :( don't get pick on enough, here i going picking on them. pick on your favorite 555837

What was your worse performance by your favorite contestant? Taylor-Take Me Home, Country Roads Josiah-Stand By Me

What is your worse song, pre or post, by your favorite contestant? Taylor-Wherever I Lay Me Hat Josiah-This Cigar

What is your worse cd, pre or post, by your favorite contestant? Taylor-self title Josiah-doesn't have a cd yet
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
geewindu

geewindu

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: pick on your favorite   pick on your favorite Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:28 am

well this is easy :)

My favorite contestant is so obviously Syesha Mercado. NOT even close!!!!!! You know my favorite is Brooke White.

What was your worse performance by your favorite contestant? well she never had any bad performances but the song that wasn't quite as good as her others was her top 24 performance of Happy together.

What is your worse song, pre or post, by your favorite contestant? In Love? From Songs From The Attic. It is pretty slow and not bad but not great. Tho she has only had three post idol songs in concert and i love all three of those. Let It Be 1,2,3,4 and Yellow... but Yellow is also pre-idol. :D

What is your worse cd, pre or post, by your favorite contestant? Well ain't no doubt Songs From The Attic. Duh it's her only cd so therefore while being my least favorite it's also my favorite :)
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: pick on your favorite   pick on your favorite Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:52 am

Taysiah wrote:
Ok i am asking everyone to pick on their favorite contestant so it is only fair that i also pick on mind. My favorites are Taylor Hicks and Josiah Leming. This is sooooooo sad like these two :( don't get pick on enough, here i going picking on them. pick on your favorite 555837

What was your worse performance by your favorite contestant? Taylor-Take Me Home, Country Roads Josiah-Stand By Me

What is your worse song, pre or post, by your favorite contestant? Taylor-Wherever I Lay Me Hat Josiah-This Cigar

What is your worse cd, pre or post, by your favorite contestant? Taylor-self title Josiah-doesn't have a cd yet

pick on your favorite 57823 This is a bit of a crazy question Mae. Jeesh, everyone on here is a huge Taylor fan and it is hard to pick on our guy but I will say my choices. Here goes:

My top favorite is Taylor so worse performance I will agree that "Take Me Home, Country Roads" was probably his worst on the show.

I have to disagree with your choice on the song as it was my favorite from Taylor's self-titled cd. My least favorite was "The Runaround".

Taylor's own music was so much better so guess my choice on the last question would be the cd he put out with the Clive Davis group.

pick on your favorite 600701 However, there is no question that I will be a constant supporter of Taylor no matter what!
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: pick on your favorite   pick on your favorite Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:03 am

hey cc and gee would you care to pick on your second favorite contestant also. if you notice i did!!!!!
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: pick on your favorite   pick on your favorite Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:34 am

Taysiah wrote:
hey cc and gee would you care to pick on your second favorite contestant also. if you notice i did!!!!!

:( My second top favorite is Clay Aiken however I did not watch that season except for one performance of his which was "Unchained Melody" and it was truly awesome which is why I became a fan.

I will say his last cd "On My Own" was probably his worst one overall. I still own it however his prior music to this cd has been totally great so hard to find too much fault with this idol.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: pick on your favorite   pick on your favorite Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:03 pm

i cry with you i hate picking on my favorite two :( :(
so i feel your pain
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: pick on your favorite   pick on your favorite Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:02 am

Taysiah wrote:

Well here goes nothing....
My two favorite contestants are Taylor (of course) and Elliot Yamin.

Gotta agree....Take me Home, Country Roads was Taylors worst. I don't remember the title of the song but it's the one Elliot sang before he was voted off. Wasn't too thrilled with it.

Taylor's worse song, IMO, is West Texas Sky. Just can't get into that song. Elliot's is Moving On, the first track on his cd.

I love all of Taylor's music but if I had to pick a worse cd it would be In Your Time. Elliot only has one cd that I know of except for the new Christmas cd so he doesn't have a worse one.

I've got to say....these two are very gifted performers and I love all their music so these were tough questions to answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: pick on your favorite   pick on your favorite Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:27 pm

Taylor and David Hernandez are my two favorite..

Taylor, Yep I agree Take Me Home Country Roads was not his best for sure, on his tour I will pick on the fact that he doesn't come close enough to me so I can go see him That's so not nice. Lets see what else, Boy that is a hard one. can't think of anything else.

David is a different story, where would one start.. He didn't do good enough to last longer on AI, He hasn't made his own selling album yet, He has a not so nice past (according to some) But on the flip side, the guy is dang good looking and boy can he sing.. Very talented...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pick on your favorite   pick on your favorite Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pick on your favorite
Page 1 of 1