Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

American Idol Board

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

American Idol Board Empty
PostSubject: American Idol Board   American Idol Board Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:05 pm

just in case anyone is interested, The American Idol boards are once again up and running. They have changed it a LOT and I got lost the first 2 min I was there, haven't been back, it's almost scary.. Looks like they've taken most of the threads in some of the boards and flushed them so they are starting out almost like a new board. Again just in case..
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Board   American Idol Board Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:13 pm

American Idol Board 555837 Thanks for the info however they seem to still be re-vamping the site as I tried to log-in and got a notice that you can not access your account currently as they are re-doing several areas of the site. Sure hope they get this straightened out before the auditions start next week as many will get mad they can not comment if you know what I mean.

Regardless I will be watching and doing my re-caps in case anyone misses an episode.

Good to hear from you Sandi!
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Board   American Idol Board Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:16 am

HI CC.. Good to be here as well..

When I first went over to AI the other day it told me that as well, I couldn't sign in or rather could but had to do it like 10 times before it stayed, haven't been back now sense, I tried to post David H's new post from his site onto his board over there and it wouldn't let me, so I had to TYPE it all out, Wow sure hope that's one of the things they are working on ha ha..
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Board   American Idol Board Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:49 pm

wietzema wrote:
HI CC.. Good to be here as well..

When I first went over to AI the other day it told me that as well, I couldn't sign in or rather could but had to do it like 10 times before it stayed, haven't been back now sense, I tried to post David H's new post from his site onto his board over there and it wouldn't let me, so I had to TYPE it all out, Wow sure hope that's one of the things they are working on ha ha..

Hello again. What is David H's website. Would like to know so I can keep up with this very talented guy.

American Idol Board 527840
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Board   American Idol Board Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:58 pm

There is of course his myspace one, that's the one that he posted on after his tour ended, and then theres this one, www.hernandezfans.com, I haven't been to that one in awhile though..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Board   American Idol Board Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Idol Board
Page 1 of 1