Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

World Premiere Video!!!!!

Go down 
+2
wietzema
tygrlllie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

World Premiere Video!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: World Premiere Video!!!!!   World Premiere Video!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:22 am

Yahoo, 2/17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: World Premiere Video!!!!!   World Premiere Video!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:18 pm

YES YES YES IT'S ABOUT TIME...
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: World Premiere Video!!!!!   World Premiere Video!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:26 am

OMG.....I'm on pins and needles now. WooooHoooo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
naynaystay71

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: World Premiere Video!!!!!   World Premiere Video!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:03 am

woo hoo Taylor Rocks World Premiere Video!!!!! 584949 World Premiere Video!!!!! 767307 cheers World Premiere Video!!!!! 295441 🍌 World Premiere Video!!!!! 316708 World Premiere Video!!!!! 201170 clap as you can tell I am not happy about this.World Premiere Video!!!!! 27505
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female
Number of posts : 766
Location : Arkansas/Or where ever Taylor is im gettin closer lol
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: World Premiere Video!!!!!   World Premiere Video!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:11 am

WEEEEEEEEEEE I Can't wait Ill be at Yahoo Vids at 12 am the 17 & ill keep checking till I go to bed.I will be doing my best to go to bed early that week so Im up with my phone on when R&K come on at 9 am Only for Taylor will i get up daily by 9am for an entire week just to see him on R&K & see who wins the date. You watch the one that wins will probably someone who will brag & brag about it just enought to rub our noses in it that they got the date. If i won i'd ask Taylor at the end what's ok to tell people & what i should keep to myself. I would only want people to know i had a good time and maybe tell a few thins he says is ok to tell. I would never rub anyones nose in the fact that I won a date i would be beaming for a looooong time but i would try not to upset anyone by talking about it nonstop It'd be hard but for my friends I'd be good I hope you believe me if not there's nothign i can do but prove it & i wont ever win so w dont have to worry about it. I could be wrong but some of his fans are that vain that they'd rub the noses of every fan they could find if given a chance even their own friends. That's just how some Biotches roll.

Now I admit I did jump for joy when I won FOTW at the HQ & wanted everyone to know, but that was b4 they stopped doing it. They told me that people weren't replying to the emails they sent telling them they won.So how can you have a FOTW if the the person doesn't come forward? How the heck could you not want to be FOTW? I did get upset that I lost 2 days on the MySpace pg & only got 6 days recognition at the HQ but everyone that knows me well knows Despite that I was on World Premiere Video!!!!! Character0100 the whole week. Funny thing is a few days before I got my email I was thinking I'd love to be FOTW someday but it wont happen & bam few days later I got that email, I was stunned I ran into moms room & told her I'm fan of the week in Taylor's fan club she was giggling at me & probably thinking "Christ Ill never hear the end of this".Then I ran in & called Connie & then Tyg I was exploding with happiness They didn't tell me I wasn't allowed to tell anyone till they posted it on Monday & they didn't post it till Tuesday & I had to PM the Myspace pg 2 times & the end I took the time to look for my profile {Do u know how hard it is to find a specific profile in the friend list of someone that at the time had over 30,000 friends & after 5,000 you cant use the name look up u have to do it manually? It not easy at all took me hours but i found it] & i told them what page it was on Next day Thursday I think it was it was up. Like i have said time & time again I'm glad for the opportunity to have won such an honor just a bit bummed about how it was handled Ihad several people that agree with me on how it was handleled I still have the email they sent me Im thinking of printing it out & framing it maybe see If Taylor will sign it LOL. Does anyone just know hearing of my win think I'm wrong for being a lil upset about it?Or should I just shut up & be glad that i was chosen at all? Please be nice with your answers.

Whelp its the 3rd & that means today is PAYDAY YAAAAAAY gotta pay rent & get some other payments made then the rest is mine mine mine LOL. BBL TTYS TLB
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: World Premiere Video!!!!!   World Premiere Video!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:13 am

naynaystay71 wrote:
woo hoo Taylor Rocks World Premiere Video!!!!! 584949 World Premiere Video!!!!! 767307 cheers World Premiere Video!!!!! 295441 🍌 World Premiere Video!!!!! 316708 World Premiere Video!!!!! 201170 clap as you can tell I am not happy about this.World Premiere Video!!!!! 27505

Nope Renee you hide it well LMAO Cool

Maybe we shoud start a countdown???? LOL
Back to top Go down
naynaystay71

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: World Premiere Video!!!!!   World Premiere Video!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:42 pm

No countdowns are too distracting. I do that & I tend to forget the real world and focus on Taylorville. I can't do that right now.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: World Premiere Video!!!!!   World Premiere Video!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:07 pm

Ahhh Taylor is such a tease..lol we love it. I will hopefully be able to save it.. cuz I know I will have to watch it over and over and over and over and over and over lol
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: World Premiere Video!!!!!   World Premiere Video!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:43 pm

I hope I don't miss it. I'm out here in this damn desert and everything I find out about regarding Taylor is "too little, too late".
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: World Premiere Video!!!!!   World Premiere Video!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:11 am

DreamHrt wrote:
Ahhh Taylor is such a tease..lol we love it. I will hopefully be able to save it.. cuz I know I will have to watch it over and over and over and over and over and over lol

Me too lol :)
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: World Premiere Video!!!!!   World Premiere Video!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:12 am

naynaystay71 wrote:
No countdowns are too distracting. I do that & I tend to forget the real world and focus on Taylorville. I can't do that right now.

Ahhh ok I got cha
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: World Premiere Video!!!!!   World Premiere Video!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:13 am

Hrt~n~Soul wrote:
I hope I don't miss it. I'm out here in this damn desert and everything I find out about regarding Taylor is "too little, too late".

Put a remeinder on your cell phone :) or if you have text messaging ill text you at 12am the 17th & tell you go to Yahoo vids :) Thats what friends are for.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: World Premiere Video!!!!!   World Premiere Video!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:44 am

Cool Penns....send me a text. I'll set my phone too, just in case.
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: World Premiere Video!!!!!   World Premiere Video!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:11 pm

k its sent
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: World Premiere Video!!!!!   World Premiere Video!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:08 pm

TY hon! :)
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: World Premiere Video!!!!!   World Premiere Video!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:02 pm

YW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Premiere Video!!!!!   World Premiere Video!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Premiere Video!!!!!
Page 1 of 1