Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!)

Go down 
+3
naynaystay71
tygrlllie
DreamHrt
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) Empty
PostSubject: Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!)   Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:32 am

Valentine's Day is right around the corner, but even if you don't have a special someone to celebrate with, it's not too late to find love. In fact, Regis and Kelly are going to play matchmaker! We have two adorable, charming and more importantly single men that we are giving our viewers a chance to go on a date with, which may include a trip to New York City to be on our show. Read on to find out about these bachelors and then let us know why you would make the perfect date. Please note: if selected you should be able to travel to New York the week of February 16th.
TAYLOR HICKS is the 32 year old, season 5 winner of American Idol. After winning over the hearts of all of America, Taylor is ready to win over the heart of one special lady. Born and raised in Alabama, he is a true Southern gentleman who has spent a lot of time in NY lately starring in Broadway's "Grease"... and is now touring the country in the show. Besides music, Taylor loves golf, scuba diving, skiing and watching college basketball. He would love to meet a free spirited career-minded gal who can be serious during the week but can cut loose on the weekends. If your heart is ready for a little Soul Patrol… Taylor is your guy.
http://bventertainment.go.com/tv/bu...game/index.html

Since I am spoken for, I am out.. however I wish all of you the best of luck!
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!)   Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:21 am

Just to get to New York *sighs dreamily*
~tyg
Back to top Go down
naynaystay71

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!)   Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:03 pm

crap I have a husband :(
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!)   Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:04 pm

Hummmmmmm???? I wonder if my husband would mind, :) What ya think, Nay he wouldn't care cuz I wouldn't win anyway, Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) 555837 Sure sounds good though..
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female
Number of posts : 766
Location : Arkansas/Or where ever Taylor is im gettin closer lol
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!)   Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:11 pm

I filled out the application doubt ill win but you never know
Back to top Go down
naynaystay71

Female

PostSubject: Re: Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!)   Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:58 pm

Hey wietema, my husband and I have a standing joke about Taylor being my "boyfriend". So I might as well make it official and go on a date with him. hehe:)
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!)   Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:13 pm

naynaystay71 wrote:
Hey wietema, my husband and I have a standing joke about Taylor being my "boyfriend". So I might as well make it official and go on a date with him. hehe:)

Gee I think I'll have to talk to my husband about that same understanding Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) 322546 Only my husband might not be as understanding ha.. As if I would really win something like that in the first place and then for 3 years I've worried about what I'd say to Taylor IF I got the guts to say anything IF I were ever lucky enough to meet him, can you imagin what a quiet date that would be Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) 66645 :)
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!)   Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:24 pm

Deb would tell me, if she couldnt go then I couldnt either... we can only cheat if we share.. JOKE people lol
Back to top Go down
naynaystay71

Female

PostSubject: Re: Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!)   Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:05 pm

I could talk to him in Chicago, what little I did, until he looked me in the eyes and then I pretty much felt like I was babbling, those eyes are....Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) 30989
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!)   Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:23 am

I'm out just because. The contest requires a recent photo and I don't have one available. RATS! I think it would be fun to finally sit down with him and have that intelligent conversation I've been wanting to have. Oh well, maybe next time if there is a next time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!)   Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:38 am

A recent photo?? Oh heck if Taylor seen what I looked like he'd turn and run the other direction. Oh well. Nice thought while it lasted ha ha
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!)   Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:06 am

Hrt~n~Soul wrote:
I'm out just because. The contest requires a recent photo and I don't have one available. RATS! I think it would be fun to finally sit down with him and have that intelligent conversation I've been wanting to have. Oh well, maybe next time if there is a next time.

Yes you do Denise. Connie took oneof you in the lobby onf the Marriott we stayed at ill email it to you :)...
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!)   Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:11 am

Awww, thanks Penney. I'll look for it.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!)   Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:59 pm

So far I think Penny is the only one who acctually went for this lol. You have no idea hiow tempting this is for me. However, I want Tay to find that special someone and if this is how he has to look for her then fine. All I want is to be able to be his "friend" for one day even if that was all I got. I would be happy. Just to shoot the breeze with him.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!)   Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:37 pm

Actually, Jodie, I signed up for it too. I'm with you, though - I'm in for the friend deal. There is that beautiful, sweet, and accomplished woman out there who will cherish and be cherished by Taylor and I can hardly wait for them to meet and fall in love. In the meanwhile though, who says he can't have fun with some friends?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!)   Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:37 pm

I have to go with you and Tyg Jodie. Just spending time with Taylor, getting to know him as a friend is the most precious thing I can think of us sharing. I praying he finds a special someone. I'll be happy dancing for them when it happens.
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!)   Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:20 am

Hrt~n~Soul wrote:
Awww, thanks Penney. I'll look for it.

YW darlin' big hug
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!)   Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:24 am

DreamHrt wrote:
So far I think Penny is the only one who acctually went for this lol. You have no idea hiow tempting this is for me. However, I want Tay to find that special someone and if this is how he has to look for her then fine. All I want is to be able to be his "friend" for one day even if that was all I got. I would be happy. Just to shoot the breeze with him.

I just want to get to know the real him & Appologize for startling him at the Grease M&G. I know i won't win but I had to try right? Who ever he does win the date had better be good to him & not break his heart hes been wounded enough.
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!)   Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:25 am

DreamHrt wrote:

AMEN Tyg
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!)   Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:37 am

Whelp my day got shot to heck & back I planned to do some Tay pimping maybe some article snagging maybe snag some pics & it didn't happen. I got paid & had to get some, Money orders.Got lunch went home pay my rent ate lunch then took a nap.Them we had several shows to watch & mom was making dinner thru some of the first show them my Gma called wanting us to come visit Thurs-Tues or wed but my step dad is due home this weekend So i dunno what we r doing this weekend yet.We were gunna see The Uninvited Tomorrow but if we go to KS we wont be. Anyway I'm gunna go to bed got to walk the treadmill & clean the kitchen By the time I'm done with that i'll be ready for a nap LOL.
Ok ill shut up now & go to bed Nighty niter all love ya
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!)   Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:50 am

TaysLadybug wrote:
DreamHrt wrote:

I just want to get to know the real him & Appologize for startling him at the Grease M&G. I know i won't win but I had to try right? Who ever he does win the date had better be good to him & not break his heart hes been wounded enough.

I agree with you there Penney. He needs someone who will love him unconditionally and not break his heart. Support him and be a positive influence in his life.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!)   Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:01 am

I so agree. I doubt this is the way he wants to meet that special someone.. however with Tay you never know lol
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!)   Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:13 am

I look at it this way...stranger things have been known to happen. ~shrugs shoulders~
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!)   Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:14 pm

Yep hes says he wouldn't date a fan but yet hes in this contest & Im sure hes known abiout this sicne be4 Grease went on tour cause the 18-22 is when Grease will be near me in Omaha. Guess he decided to try & date a fan & see what happens.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!)   Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:40 am

I think it's his way of getting to know some of his fans. Another way to "meet and greet" him. Only more one on one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!)   Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Win a date with Taylor! (yup you read right!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next