Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Oh brother! Bikini girl considering Playboy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Oh brother! Bikini girl considering Playboy Empty
PostSubject: Oh brother! Bikini girl considering Playboy   Oh brother! Bikini girl considering Playboy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:39 pm

Katrina Darrell, “Bikini Girl” from American Idol, Said to be Weighing Playboy Offer

Atlanta, Ga. 2/06/2009 03:50 PM GMT (TransWorldNews)

Katrina Darrell has turned her appearance on the FOX reality show “American Idol” into new opportunities but unfortunately for the “bikini girl” it has nothing to do with her voice.

After auditioning for judges Simon Cowell, Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul and Kara DioGuardi in a skimpy bikini Darrell earned a pass from the men but a cold reception from the ladies. Somehow she parlayed her audition into a ticket to Hollywood to join the rest of the American Idol hopefuls but her dream ended quickly when she failed to make it past the group round.

Despite winning few friends from her “American Idol” experience Darrell apparently caught the eye of Playboy who she says has made an offer.

In an interview with Access Hollywood on Thursday Darrell spoke about the Playboy offer, “I wouldn’t say no, but at the same time I don’t want to stunt my career by jumping into that too soon and be labeled once again, as ‘just a body.’ But I don’t knock it.”

http:// www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?id=75535&cat=2
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Oh brother! Bikini girl considering Playboy   Oh brother! Bikini girl considering Playboy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:40 am

Oh brother! Bikini girl considering Playboy 610414 Oh give me a break. This girl in spite of her conceited ways does not have that great of a body. I am so glad she did not make it in Hollywood. Talk about a real bitch. I have a feeling her 15 minutes of fame are going to be coming to an end quite quickly and she so deserves no respect. One other factor is her singing was not all that great either.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Oh brother! Bikini girl considering Playboy   Oh brother! Bikini girl considering Playboy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:43 am

I couldn't believe she made it as far as she did, frankly. I was less than impressed. And did anyone else notice how erm - affectionate she was with Ryan Seacrest? Disgusting!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: Oh brother! Bikini girl considering Playboy   Oh brother! Bikini girl considering Playboy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:14 pm

Well I guess we haven't seen her pictures in PLAYBOY YET and frankly I think they have more class than that
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh brother! Bikini girl considering Playboy   Oh brother! Bikini girl considering Playboy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:12 pm

tygrlllie wrote:
I couldn't believe she made it as far as she did, frankly. I was less than impressed. And did anyone else notice how erm - affectionate she was with Ryan Seacrest? Disgusting!
~tyg

:) I am sure Ryan is glad she is gone too. You know I met Ryan in Hollywood during the final 3 rehearsal of Taylor, Kat and Elliott. He is really a nice guy in person and does his level best to make you feel important when he talks to you. My friend who passed away last year had such a crush on him and he totally made her day but giving her a hug, a kiss on the cheek and his autograph. I was so glad she got that moment with him.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh brother! Bikini girl considering Playboy   Oh brother! Bikini girl considering Playboy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:31 am

I think you mentioned that before somewhere, CC. It didn't click with me, I guess, and it should have - I apologize.
I am very glad that your friend got the opportunity to meet and have so special a moment with Ryan - he really seems like an incredibly kind man, not full of hmself at all and even not afraid to poke fun at himself a little bit. The fact that he makes people feel important...yeah, my kind of person. Everybody needs to feel special if only once in life.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh brother! Bikini girl considering Playboy   Oh brother! Bikini girl considering Playboy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:51 am

Oh brother! Bikini girl considering Playboy 322546 I so agree tyg. Rachel my friend was so elated that day and I was so happy I got to spend that moment with her. Ryan impressed me alot that day as he took so much time to not only make Rachel's day but others as well. He was all over the audience shaking hands, giving hugs and signing autographs. Katherine kept trying to hang all over him but he was having none of that but pulled out of her grasp with tact.

I missed Rachel so much (she was only 53 when she died from Cancer). I especially miss her at this time of the year as she and I would talk for hours on the phone about American Idol. She was as addicted as I am. I know she must be in heaven watching and picking her favorites.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh brother! Bikini girl considering Playboy   Oh brother! Bikini girl considering Playboy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:03 pm

Oh, I'm pretty sure she's still watching. Wouldn't be heaven if w don't get all the things that make us happy there, now would it?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Oh brother! Bikini girl considering Playboy   Oh brother! Bikini girl considering Playboy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:40 pm

tygrlllie wrote:
~tyg
Yes I did. And I wanted to kick her ***. Oh brother! Bikini girl considering Playboy 645528

I for one agree with both of you. Not a great voice and am totally shocked she got as far as she did. Oh brother! Bikini girl considering Playboy 945178
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh brother! Bikini girl considering Playboy   Oh brother! Bikini girl considering Playboy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh brother! Bikini girl considering Playboy
Page 1 of 1