Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N

Go down 
+3
tygrlllie
concertcris
wietzema
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N   BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:12 pm

I just read this on my Yahoo front page and thought I'd bring it over for all to see,

This is just terrible, I feel so bad for her and my thoughts and prayers are going out to her and her family

BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, Nephew Missing

TMZ is reporting that the victims are Jennifer Hudson’s mother and brother…

Horrible. Just horrible. Thoughts and prayer go out to Jennifer and her family….

ETA: ABC News is confirming that both Jennifer’s mother and brother were victims. The young boy who is missing is possibly Jennifer’s nephew, Julian King.

CHICAGO (WLS) — The mother and brother of singer and Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Hudson were found shot to death inside a home Friday.

Police have confirmed Hudson’s mother, Darnell Hudson Donerson, 57, is one of the deceased. The other victim has been identified as Jennifer Hudson’s brother, Jason S. Hudson, 29.

The home where the bodies were discovered aruond 3 p.m. Friday is at 7019 S. Yale in Chicago’s Englewood neighborhood. Property records indicate the home belongs to Donerson.

A search is under way for a young boy who is missing from the home. A child, possibly Jennifer Hudson’s 7-year-old nephew, Julian King, is missing, according to sources. Police are searching for an SUV that was seen in the area - a 1994 white Suburban, Illinois license plate number X584859.

From the Chicago Tribune:

A Chicago police spokeswoman also said a young boy, whose age has been reported as both 6 and 7 years old, was reported missing. Police said the child is identified as Julian King, but they would not say whether he is a relative of the actress.Police are also looking for a white 1994 Chevrolet Suburban with Illinois license plate No. X584859, from that location. The missing boy may be in the vehicle. According to a source, the actress’ sister reported the boy missing from the home.

Public records indicate the Suburban is registered to Jason Hudson, who neighbors said is Jennifer Hudson’s brother. Authorites would not say whether he was one of the two victims.

Jennifer Hudson is not injured, her bodyguard told the Tribune before referring all questions to a publicist.

One of the victims was a woman in her 50s who was shot in the head and the other was a 29-year-old man who was shot in the chest, according to a spokesman for the Cook County medical examiner’s office. The spokesman did not have the victims’ identities.

At least one of the victims had defensive wounds, accoridng to police.

Chicago Police spokeswoman Monique Bond said at least one victim is “believed to be” a relative of Jennifer Hudson.

The shooting was believed to be related to a domestic disturbance, Bond said, stressing that this was preliminary information.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N   BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:27 pm

BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N 72213 I just read this distressing story on my yahoo page also. How terrible for Jennifer or anyone for that matter to lose their loved ones that way. My condolences and prayers go out to her and her family.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N   BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:33 pm

I popped into the American Idol GD board and it's there as well, So sad, someone posted that it's horrible that there are people like that, that would do something like that, I posted and said It sure is horrible and scarey and the really scarey part is there are kooks running all over this world and one fo them could be a next door neighbor or something, It's a scarey thought huh??
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N   BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:23 am

Holy Uncensored Thoughts, that's horrifying! Poor woman - she surely didn't need this senseless act in her life. I'll be praying for little Julian, in hopes he is safe and maybe comes home - hale and hearty - soon.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N   BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:49 am

I just found out and read it on myspace. It's awful. My prayers go out to her under these sad circumstances.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N   BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:11 pm

Tyggy you say such wonderful prayers my friend could you put one in the prayer thread for them?
HUGS
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N   BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:41 pm

That's a good idea. Yep - on my way.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
brootsie

brootsie

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N   BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:42 am

I was shocked to hear of this disturbing news. I cant believe it. My heartfelt sympathies go out to Jennifer and her loved ones. May she find comfort in God, and please give her strength during this horrific time in her life.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N   BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:28 am

I heard on the news yesterday they found her nephew in a SUV, dead. My head shook with disgust. My heart goes out to her. I pray for the Lord to comfort her and her family at this tragetic time.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N   BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:12 pm

IT is very sad news about her nephew too, I feel so bad for her and her family, what must they be going through,

All this makes me glad that I do live where I do, it might be a small place in a nothing state but I do feel very safe here or at least safer than most places anyway.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N   BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:20 pm

I am so saddened too. I won't dwell on it, though, because I know he is at least at peace, being held by his family and my Father.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N   BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:35 am

I am so saddened to know that young Julien also perished in this senseless act. Hopefully they catch the culprits and give them the ultimate punishment. My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to Jennifer at this trying time.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N   BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:06 pm

I agree, and I pray for those responsible. Somewhere, they lost their way, too. It breaks the heart, don't it?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N   BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:23 pm

what kind of sick bastard kills a defenceless child.
the whole thing makes me sad for her and her family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N   BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:32 pm

Taysiah wrote:
what kind of sick bastard kills a defenceless child.
the whole thing makes me sad for her and her family.

The kind of sick bastard that has no conscience. He doesn't care about the child's life. Just about his freaking revenge. Those kind of people I would love to hang from the highest tree possible, right along with child molesters. :steam:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N   BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Hudson’s Mother and Brother Slain, N
Page 1 of 1