Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

For Jennifer and family

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

For Jennifer and family Empty
PostSubject: For Jennifer and family   For Jennifer and family Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:04 pm

Father -
At this time we lift up Jennifer Hudson and her family to You, for You to help them grieve and mourn and somehow find the strength through Yours to continue on their journey in Your path. We lift up their worry, their sorrow that maybe it might be lessened and eased, their burden might not be quite so heavy. We lift her mother and brother to You- let their suffering not be in vain, Lord. Let their killer be brought forward and justice be served by Your hand. Let his or her suffering also be eased. Something must have made him or her behave this way, Lord. Weigh heavy upon their heart, Father, that they come to You in your eternal salvation. Father be with young Julian. Enfold him close to You. Guide him, deliver him from his fear and bring him to the family desperate to have him home. Finally, Father, be with the family and friends and fans. You know just as I that were something to happen to someone I loved dearly - even were I not close to them in reality, but only occupied a piece o my heart unknowingly, I would be horribly devestated. As it is, I am horrified, though I am reasonably removed from it. I cannot imagine their anguish, Father. Hold them, bathe them in Your Light so rich and pure and rejuvinating, it's a thing of beauty.
In Your Sweet Name,
Amen.
Back to top Go down

For Jennifer and family
Page 1 of 1