Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio Empty
PostSubject: American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio   American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:13 pm

The grand opening of the new American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studios is scheduled for February 14th of this year. There will be an official "Grand Opening Celebration" with invited media on February 12th.

http://land.allears.net/blogs/jackspence/2009/01/american_idol_soft_opening_1.html
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio   American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:58 am

clap This sounds like a truly interesting attraction and maybe one day I will get to see it. Thanks for posting the article.
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female
Number of posts : 766
Location : Arkansas/Or where ever Taylor is im gettin closer lol
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio   American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:53 am

Tyg told me Taylor is gunna be there in one of the floats.Id love to be there.

I can't afford anything right now I'm paying Connie back for mt grease ticket & the M&G and some other things, MY Cousin Mindy's son Mikey is gunna be 1 April 6 {cant believe Boo will be a yr, time really flies :( } and I want to buy him that Elmo Live & her Brother Steven will be 18 April 8th & i want to slide him a 20$. And I got me & mom Front Row tickets to see Ventriloquist Jeff Dunham may 3rd so I want to save for that Plus pay my stepdad back for the tickets {he told me I can wait till summer since it's only 89 $} Then 5 days after we see Jeff I'm going to KS 4 a week cause My Cousin Shannon is coming up from San Diego for her 37th bday & we haven't seen her in like 12 yrs {thanks to her mother she cut off contact to the family till last yr. Her mom still doesn't know we are talking to her if she finds out Shannon told me she will cut off all contact with us so I'm glad I don't talk to Cindy often} so I have to save for that trip. I'm not sure if i can afford it but I'm gunna see about getting Kenny Chesney tickets. Hes gunna be in Moline IL at the I Wireless Centre June 12 but tix haven't gone on sale yet so I dunno how much they will be.Its the closest venue scheduled in my area that I know we can get to. Moline is like 20 miles from where my stepdad is staying he can give me a Point A to point B map there & back & i wont get lost. I dunno if I can afford it. If not we can go on his next tour it'll give me time to bone up on his music LOL. I wanted to see the Eagles in Moline Mar 18 but 1 ticket is bet 85$ & 185 {Floor seats are bet 165 & 185} They was 165 for NOSE BLEED screw that. If they don't lower their prices I'll never get to see them. They are on My Bucket list.

OK I'm done I am gunna go to bed. Jodie I'm sorry I haven't been promoting the group like I said I would. I'm really working on getting things done UUUUUUUUg I wanna cry . There just aren't enough hours in the day. Real life has to come b4 the computer ESP in my house.
TTYS
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio   American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:20 am

Wow, just another reason to go to Disney's Hollywood studios. Besides....I DO need a vacation. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio   American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:52 pm

Planning on heading down there with Kerith in October, provided finances allow, that is. It's her birthday month, and Tay will be there in Grease as well as she gets in Disney free for her birthday.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio   American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:36 pm

Ooooo, that sounds so cool. I know she will have lots of fun.
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio   American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:04 am

WOW Tyg sounds fun Id love to go to Disney world. Mom wants to go to the beach {just me & her on a road trip to the beach not to Mouses or Ks to see family just us doing something we have never done}.We don't know which one yet I'd like to go to Myrtle Beach they have all kinds of beaches & an amusement Park & they have this ...
The Institute of Greatly Endangered and Rare Species
AKA T.I.G.E.R.S

http://www.tigerfriends.com/home.html

They have Ligers {Lion dad & Tiger mom mix}.
This is Sudan hes 3 right now
American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio Sudanswim

He is King Kong of cats & is not the work of a mad scientist, but the product of a rarely seen feline love affair that took place in the South Carolina animal preserve.

He's not the only baby Liger, his Tiger mom had 4 cubs in his litter his 3 brothers are named Vulcan, Zeus, & Sinbad

"We have a big free-roaming area at our preserve," explained Sudan's' owner, Dr. Bhagavan Antle,

"Sometimes lions and tigers are allowed to go out there and, lo and behold, one particular lion fell in love with one particular tiger and we had babies."

The liger is the world's largest big cat. An average male liger weighs over 900 pounds and standing almost 12 feet tall.
Sudan on his hind legs
American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio Ligerstand

The reason that they are called a liger is because the father was a lion and the mother was a tiger. If the situation was reversed and the mother was a lion and the father was a tiger, he would be called a tigon, and would be a dwarf instead of a giant. A fully grown tigon is usually less that 350lbs. Ligers are not sterile, and they can reproduce. If a liger were to reproduce with a tiger, it would be called a titi, and if it were to reproduce with a lion, it would be call a lili.

"Our ligers were raised on a baby bottle, and they still enjoy getting them as treats. They are not tame from these activities, they are trained to behave. They will still bite or even kill someone given the right set of circumstances. Our ligers could easily eat a hundred pound of food in a sitting but they tend to gain a little extra weight so we feed them about 25 pounds of food a night.
{They tell you at the site what they love to eat it's called King Lion diet. I WONT tell you what's in it cause some of you will think it's gross. If you really want to know go to the site & on the left click The Animals then click on the pic called Ligers. The ingredients of the mix is in the last paragraph READ AT YOUR OWN RISK}

If you want to know more about the animals go to the site it's neat
You can get you r pic taken with Sudan or 1 of the other cats. It costs 59$ but its a donation All proceeds from the sale of photos and gift shop items go directly to the care and maintenance of the animals and their brothers and sisters at home.

Lastly they have other animals than tigers
{If you want to know what an animal looks like C&P the pic in Google Image search LOL I have already posted too much as usual lol.}

Cats: Lions,Tigers, Ligers, Leopards, Panthers,Pumas, Cheetahs, Jaguars & Serval

Other Animals include: Raccoon Named Onyx, Elephant named Bubbles, Anteater, Llama, Yak,
Wolves,

Bears Grizzly Named Damascus & he's kept company by Sadu, the Himalayan Moon bear.The Moon bear is easily recognized by perfect white V on its chest and by its head ruff (collar fur that stands out from the head and shoulders), Sadu loves the snow and cold because it is part of his natural habitat.

Primates Snow macaques, Bonnet macaque, Rhesus macaque.

They also are home to Rafiki and Congo, who are Mandrill baboons.Rafiki stands guard over the sacred white bat in Ace Ventura II.Recently, they've been lucky enough to have some baby Yellow baboons join their family. The four of them have a great time tearing around the front yard and jumping from the trees.

Bird of Prey: Types Falcon, Hawk,Black Backed African Kite, Black Crow,and a Tawny Eagle from Africa.

That's it wanna know more go to the site lol.

Sorry to last so long I put a lot of hours & effort in to this LOL
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio   American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:50 pm

Wow, that definately goes on my gotta-do-before-I-turn-100 list. What a big cat! Remind me to stay on his good side....
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio   American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:00 pm

He's a beautiful cat.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio   American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:25 pm

Yes, he certainly is, and even if he weren't I sure as hell wouldn't tell him so!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio   American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:52 am

ROFLMAO....you got the right!
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio   American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:50 pm

LOL hes a so beautiful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio   American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Idol attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studio
Page 1 of 1