Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor Hicks makes grinning return to 'American Idol'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Taylor Hicks makes grinning return to 'American Idol' Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Hicks makes grinning return to 'American Idol'   Taylor Hicks makes grinning return to 'American Idol' Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:08 pm

Taylor Hicks is back performing on "American Idol." More than any other winner he was a creature of the show. His Soul Patrol sprung up seemingly overnight, he did really well on the show's format, won - -and since then....

I liked him when he was on "Idol"; a great guy, someone who had a lot of fun and who seemed to enjoy all the silliness that comes with competing on "American Idol" (doing hokey commercials, bantering with Ryan, dressing up).

But I think the show has grown to the point where he wouldn't crack the current top five. He gives the finalists great advice, though -- it's all about song choice at this point ...

http://weblogs.newsday.com/entertainment/music/idol/blog/2009/04/taylor_hicks_makes_grinning_re.html
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks makes grinning return to 'American Idol'   Taylor Hicks makes grinning return to 'American Idol' Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:11 am

Exclamation The article was okay but reading the posts that followed were much more interesting. Glad to see so much support for our Taylor. True there were several negatives also but I think these people are very mis-guided. One post in particular told it like it was that Taylor was not the only contestant to beat out Daughtry that season. Kat McPhee and Elliott Yamin also garnered more votes. I wish they would stop laying all the blame on our guy. Sure Chris has done very well with his first release but lots of factors enter into it like heavy promotion being one of them. I, personally am sick of Chris's songs and turn the channel when one comes on. Actually I did not care for his music in the beginning.

Taylor Hicks makes grinning return to 'American Idol' 839840 As for Taylor I honestly think he could have a hit with "Seven Mile Breakdown" in the country field as it sounds so southern rock. I am hoping success continues for him as he is one unique individual.

Taylor Hicks makes grinning return to 'American Idol' 600701
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks makes grinning return to 'American Idol'   Taylor Hicks makes grinning return to 'American Idol' Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:45 am

I read that article and really the comments were a pure delight and suprise.. WOW how the tide has changed... I didn't like the part where they said Taylor wouldn't crack the top 5 now, HA that wouldn't have changed at all in my opinion. Taylor is a showmen and he knows how to get the audience in volved and that's the performer in him and I love it.. He'd still walk away with the win,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks makes grinning return to 'American Idol'   Taylor Hicks makes grinning return to 'American Idol' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor Hicks makes grinning return to 'American Idol'
Page 1 of 1