Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule   Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:46 pm

Red, White & Cruise Entertainment Lineup:

“RED, WHITE & CRUISE” MAIN STAGE

2:00PM TO 3:30PM Kevin Cameron Band
3:45M TO 4:55PM Riverside Blues Club
6:15PM TO 7:15PM Taylor Hicks
7:30PM TO 8:45PM Jimmy Wayne
9:15PM TO 9:45PM Fireworks Show

"GENTLEMEN’S ZONE" STAGE

4PM TO 6PM “Shades” Jazz Quartet

"KID’S ZONE” STAGE

3:30PM TO 4PM “Tae Kwon Do” Demonstration
4PM TO 5PM “Twinkle Time” Family Musical

* All bands and times are subject to change.

Featuring Nashville Recording Artist:

Jimmy Wayne

“Character, creativity and an unbridled passion for life infuse Jimmy Wayne’s music and reverberate through every track” on his new album, Do You Believe Me Now.

He is a true performer with great stage presence, awesome songs and an amazing voice. He is determined to give his fans, who use there hard earned money, a great performance, giving 100% percent of everything he has every time.

His new album, Do You Believe Me Now, is packed with up tempo tracks that ”explore more universal themes, yet still maintain inspiration from an intensely personal place, his own life.

THE MUSICAL HITS OF JIMMY WAYNE

• “Do You Believe Me Now” was #1 on the charts for 3 weeks (Watch Video)
• New Single, “I Will,” is currently #20 & rapidly climbing up the charts (Watch Video)
• Other Hits Making the Top Ten on Billboard’s Country Singles Chart:

– Stay Gone
– I Love You This Much
– You Are
– Paper Angels (Reaching No. 3) Earning him the Salvation Army’s William Booth Award for his spotlighting the “plight of abused and abducted children.”

Facts about Jimmy Wayne provided by The Valory Music Co. For more info about Jimmy Wayne log onto http://wma.com/jimmy_wayne/summary/

Fifth Season Winner of American Idol:

Taylor Hicks

"Soul Patrol” Fever is coming to the Inland Empire!

Alabama’s favorite son continues to be in “The Right Place” since becoming the fifth-season winner of American Idol. Taylor Hicks has seen his debut album certified platinum, performed with the likes of Earth, Wind & Fire, The Allman Brothers and Willie Nelson, toured through Asia, penned a brisk-selling Random House memoir, and made his Broadway debut in Grease. Currently promoting his new album The Distance and his current single “Seven Mile Breakdown”.

Early hardship quickly led him to the warm and tender mercies of soul music. As a youth he realized he had perfect pitch, and
taught himself to play guitar and a blues-wailin’ harmonica.

His personal twist of fate came in New Orleans, at the wedding of an Auburn friend, the night before Hurricane Katrina hit on August 29, 2005. With his flight cancelled, he was given a free airplane voucher. Earlier that summer, he had considered auditioning for AI in Memphis, but the auditions were cancelled as the city became one of hubs of the Katrina relief effort. Taylor eventually used his voucher to travel for a Las Vegas holiday, coincidentally American Idol were auditioning in Vegas during his vacation.

By February, as the fifth season got well underway. From the start, Taylor’s material set him apart. By May 12, “Soul Patrol!” fever was everywhere. It was an emotionally uplifting night – May 24, 2006 – when Taylor won the fifth season of American Idol. 36.4 million viewers tuned in to watch the season finale, the year’s third-largest audience for a televised event after the Super Bowl and the Academy Awards. More than 63 million votes were cast in crowning a gritty, down-home, white R&B singer
the new winner.

His debut single, “Do I Make You Proud,” debuted in the #1 spot on the Billboard Hot 100 and certified Gold.

His eponymous debut album, Taylor Hicks, was released on December 12, 2006 and debuted in the #2 spot on the Billboard 200 charts and was later certified Platinum.

Facts about Taylor Hicks provided by BWR Public Relations. For more info about Taylor Hicks log onto http://taylorhicks.com

Entertainment For The Whole Family

As seen on “Good Day LA” on Fox Channel 11 during “Lisa’s LA” segment. “Twinkle Time” is a fun, high-energy pop family musical. Twinkle and her colorful cast of friends will teach children valuable lessons to original catchy, hummable tunes. Twinkle Time sets a fun foundation for growth that both children and their parents will love and enjoy.

www.twinkleandfriends.com

http://www.redwhiteandcruise.com/entertainment.html
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule   Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:40 am

Aha!!!! So, THAT'S Fontana!
So, anybody wanna pick me up for a trip to California?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule   Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:53 am

Yeah, and swing by here. We could make it another road trip. :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule   Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:28 am

Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule 833804 I used to live in Riverside which is right next to the Inland Empire. Guess I moved too soon. How I would have loved to see Taylor. Glad to hear he is making appearances and sure hope he one day comes close to where I live now.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule   Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:34 pm

Boy I"d love to be there, It's been almost 2 years since I've seen Taylor, AM I NEVER TO SEE HIM AGAIN???
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule   Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:08 pm

I know it's only been a few months since I've seen him but I sure could use a solo concert. It might be asking too much but I want some 'real' Taylor Hicks. Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule 839840
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule   Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:31 pm

Okay, so road trip, huh? Hm. We need camping gear, some munchies, who's got a radio in their car - that's the one we need. Gas money, maps, and no side trips to Wisconsin (unless someone REALLY wants cheese....)
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule   Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:19 pm

Hrt~n~Soul wrote:
I know it's only been a few months since I've seen him but I sure could use a solo concert. It might be asking too much but I want some 'real' Taylor Hicks. Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule 839840

ME TOO!!!!!!! All Taylor all the time...
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule   Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:21 pm

Hrt~n~Soul wrote:

Well I have a van, radio works great, the Cd carrier has all Taylor's music in it, I have a few bucks!!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule   Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:39 am

tygrlllie wrote:
Okay, so road trip, huh? Hm. We need camping gear, some munchies, who's got a radio in their car - that's the one we need. Gas money, maps, and no side trips to Wisconsin (unless someone REALLY wants cheese....)
~tyg

lol! No kidding! Let's stay away from the upper mid-west if at all possible. No disrepect to the people of Wisconsin but....yeah....not the place I want to go (for now).

Oooooo, Sandy has a van AND a radio that works. hehehe I think we could be good to go. Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule 839840
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule   Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:02 pm

Yeah but I"m from South Dakota!! Uper states and all aside. I could get very lost out there on my own Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule 610414 Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule 610414
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule   Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:31 pm

Well, THAT'S why you need company. Getting lost with your friends is just ...well, I can't even begin to tell you how much fun it can be.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule   Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:32 pm

That's for sure. Getting lost with friends is so much more fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule   Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red,White & Cruise July, 2009 Schedule
Page 1 of 1