Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Twitter Ticket Giveaway for Madison, WI show, on 12/11

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Twitter Ticket Giveaway for Madison, WI show, on 12/11 Empty
PostSubject: Twitter Ticket Giveaway for Madison, WI show, on 12/11   Twitter Ticket Giveaway for Madison, WI show, on 12/11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Posted on Taylor's official site:

We have a little holiday treat for you! We will be giving away ten (10) tickets for Taylor's show in Madison, WI via Twitter to five random lucky winners.

Here's the deal - Starting Friday, November 13th, all you have to do to enter is retweet (RT) Taylor's message regarding the contest and include @taylorrhicks in your tweet.

For example, your tweet would be: "RT @taylorrhicks - Twitter ticket giveaway for the 12/11 High Noon show in Madison, WI - 4 details, go 2 www.taylorhicks.com"

We'll be looking through all of the posts and choose winners at random. The winner will be notified via Twitter on Friday, November 20th. Contest ends on November 19th at 11:59pm PST. GOOD LUCK!

Show details:
Who: Taylor Hicks
When: Friday, December 11th
Where: High Noon Saloon / 701 E Washington St. / Madison, WI
Time: Doors at 8pm
Please note that while the start time for this event is 9pm, Taylor Hicks will not take the stage until AFTER the performance of Grease is concluded.

More here:

http://taylorhicks.ning.com/profiles/blogs...et-giveaway-for
Back to top Go down
naynaystay71

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Ticket Giveaway for Madison, WI show, on 12/11   Twitter Ticket Giveaway for Madison, WI show, on 12/11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:07 pm

Already got mine!!!!! woo hoo
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Ticket Giveaway for Madison, WI show, on 12/11   Twitter Ticket Giveaway for Madison, WI show, on 12/11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:32 pm

I sure wish I could go again. It would be so much fun to meet up with you agian, Renee!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Ticket Giveaway for Madison, WI show, on 12/11   Twitter Ticket Giveaway for Madison, WI show, on 12/11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:41 pm

You'll have a fantastic time, Renee. Just be safe is all we ask. That and a little holiday mauling. Just a little bit.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Ticket Giveaway for Madison, WI show, on 12/11   Twitter Ticket Giveaway for Madison, WI show, on 12/11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:43 am

I'm just excited for you Renee. I can't wait to read your re-cap when you post it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
naynaystay71

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Ticket Giveaway for Madison, WI show, on 12/11   Twitter Ticket Giveaway for Madison, WI show, on 12/11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:02 pm

It will be fun. My friend Kay has not seen Taylor since Idol. She's infor the full WOOOHOOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Ticket Giveaway for Madison, WI show, on 12/11   Twitter Ticket Giveaway for Madison, WI show, on 12/11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twitter Ticket Giveaway for Madison, WI show, on 12/11
Page 1 of 1