Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

The 8 Winning Idols

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

The 8 Winning Idols Empty
PostSubject: The 8 Winning Idols   The 8 Winning Idols Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:59 am

I seen this and since it has 2 of my favorite Idols on it I had to share..

The 8 Winning Idols WCCMasthead
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: The 8 Winning Idols   The 8 Winning Idols Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:54 pm

Too bad you can't blow it up alittle. I love it though as it has three of my favorite winners on it.
1. Taylor Hicks
2. Kris Allen
3. David Cook
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The 8 Winning Idols   The 8 Winning Idols Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:40 pm

The 8 Winning Idols 527840 Nice picture and I do believe each of these people have talent. This is my ranking of them:

1. TAYLOR - The 8 Winning Idols 86847 ENOUGH SAID (side note: I own all of his albums before and after idol and will buy anything he puts out)

2. David Cook - this guy can sing and frankly speaking he appears to be a truly nice fellow as well. Looking forward to getting more music from him.

3. Kelly Clarkson (side note: loved her first two albums have not cared so much for her music after them)

4. Ruben Studdard - I own his first two albums which I liked however not crazy about the third one so passed on it

5. Carrie Underwood - I think this girl could sing anything and sound great however not always wild about her song choices and of course not big into country so did not buy any of her albums. However I have downloaded 3 that I liked.

6. Jordin Sparks - good singer but only liked two of her songs and in reality do not own any of her music. Wish she would do some covers songs that she did on the show especially "I, Who Have Nothing".

7. Kris Allen - sorry but I just could not get into this kid at all and really do not care for his singing. Too twangy to my ears.

8. Fantasia - she absolutely screams too much and have never cared for her as a singer.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: The 8 Winning Idols   The 8 Winning Idols Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:28 am

I did try to enlarge the picture but it got real blurry so thought I'd leave it as is..

CC, I'm really sorry you don't like Kris, I thought he was a breath of fresh air last season and loved how he came from no where to winning and I know it didn't make the judges to happy but oh well..

Taylor of course is my all time favorite and will alway be so, theres just something about him that gets that hold on ya and won't let go,

I agree with everything you said about the others, I do not have Ruben or Fantasia's Cd, Just never bothered.. David Cook is very good and does seem to be a great guy, but still have to say that David Hernandez is still my favorite for that season.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: The 8 Winning Idols   The 8 Winning Idols Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:09 am

Rueben Studdard and Fantasia are my least favorite AI winners. So I totally agree with both of you. Have either one of you seen Fantasia's new reality show? I watched the first two epsiodes and yawned all the way through them. BORING!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 8 Winning Idols   The 8 Winning Idols Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 8 Winning Idols
Page 1 of 1