Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Results - 3/31/10

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Results - 3/31/10 Empty
PostSubject: Results - 3/31/10   Results - 3/31/10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:20 am

hello Sort of a new opening of the show with clips of our contestants being inter-mingled with scenes from the movie "Clash of The Titans". This was kind of an interesting blend I thought and I am sure this movie will be a big hit with the younger crowd.

Ryan is introduced by the announcer and looks real good tonight I thought. He tells us the votes are in and then says hello to the judges. We also are asked to show some love to the top 10 who are seated on the couches.

Results - 3/31/10 451785 Get started quickly we are now introduced to Ruben Studdard who performs the song "Don't Make Them Like You Anymore". He looks fantastic as he has lost alot of weight plus he sounded quite good on this song. Hard to believe it has been seven years since he won the title. I liked the cute bit they did with Big Mike. Next we are hearing that Ruben is teaming up with Clay Aiken for the "Timeless Tour" which will run from July to September. Now that is one I would like to see although I have seen both of these guys already in concert. Believe me they are great to see in person.

🍌 The Ford commercial was entertaining with our group except Casey being dressed appropiately to the song "Kung Fu Fighting".

Results - 3/31/10 201170 Now some results as first Ryan has a chat with Mike who has a glued on piece of pink hair on his scalp. Seems Crystal was a little nervous playing the piano even though she took lessons when she was around 6 years old. Andrew was cute when asked about his personality and he answers that they don't hang around with him so how would they know whether or not he was a boring person. His mama speaks again and says her advice is to just be himself.

Before we get to the first result, we see a clip of the actors who are in the new movie "Clash of The Titans". They are in London but wish all the contestants good luck and are glad they got to see the movie.

Some lengthy chatting with Lee DeWyze follows about showing his personality before we find out he is safe.

Casey James admits he probably plays it safe but sings what he feels comfortable with. He too is safe.

Aaron admits in a cute way that at 16 years old he has never been in love. Ryan asks Simon how he could get more emotion into the singing which Simon responds that this is not the Oprah Winfrey show and get back to the singing. Ryan keeps pressing the issue which is making Simon un-comfortable. Randy smoothes it over by saying that most people find something they love but being in love is a little twisted. Huh? Anyhow, Aaron is safe.

Both Siobhan Magnus and Katie Stevens are pulled up together. Siobhan admits it was hard to hear the bad comments from the night before from the judges but she is not defeated. Katie tries to take what she thinks and the judges advice to better herself each week. Siobhan is safe and Katie is the first into the bottom 3. Sorry but I honestly think Siobhan should have been in the bottom 3 instead of Katie. Ryan heckles the judges some more with comments about Katie going into the right genre as an artist. Simon flat out says to Ryan that he is getting on his nerves. Simon then tells Katie he is frustrated that she is not listening to him about going into the country genre of music. I personally think Katie would be awesome as a country artist rather than pop.

Dancing Before Usher performs we say hello to Justin Bieber who has the #1 album in the country currently. Seems Usher helped shaped young Justin's career and thinks Usher is awesome. We also hear that next week the idols will be performing the songs of the Lennon/McCartney songbook. I am not sure is I am happy about this or not because song choice will be crucial I think and our contestants are not really making the right choices.

Usher performs one of the singles from his new album called "Oh My Gosh". This song is featuring Will I. Am. I loved the dancing Usher did but even though I am a fan of Usher's I was not that impressed with the actual song. However I will give the whole album a listen before I descide to buy it or not.

Results - 3/31/10 201170 Now back to the results as Didi Benami is pulled up. Ryan wants to know if she will go back to using her guitar and she admits she is not that self-assured on the guitar. No matter as she is second into the bottom 3.

Big Mike is next. Ryan asks Ellen what did she see when Mike sang the night before. She admits she did not see anything as he was behind them but then says there is a sweet tiny Mike inside himself. Ryan fakes Mike out by asking him to come over to the center stage before he tells him he is safe. This brings about a big hug from Mike who lifts Ryan completely off the floor.

Crystal learns she is safe and also wants to pick Ryan up but he declines.

Finally last but not least, both Tim and Andrew are pulled up. Ryan asks Kara what she thinks about Tim smiling all the time. She does not know what to make of it and wonders if he really knows what they are talking about when they do their critiques of his performances. Tim counters with the fact that he keeps smiling because he does not want to get depressed. Tim is the final one in the bottom 3 leaving Andrew safe this week.

Some good news as Katie is immediately sent back to safety after the break.

Results - 3/31/10 839840 P. Diddy is performing for the first time on the American Idol Stage with Dirty Money. They give what I thought was a great performance to Diddy's newest song entitled "Hello, Good Morning". I really liked the song and the entire act. I will definitely be looking for the new album out in June called "Last Train to Paris".

Results - 3/31/10 201170 The final result as we learn Didi Benami is about to be eliminated from the competition. I felt she was most in danger and I was right. Before we find out if the judges intend to use the "save" card she sings "Rhiannon" fairly well I thought. However the judges are not going to save her after all. I kind of thought they wouldn't. Our show ends with us seeing Didi's journey. Boy this girl cries alot I think. I did notice that Siobhan seemed to be praying the whole time Didi sang. They obviously have become friends.

Okay gang, it is getting late so I guess I better close this re-cap of this week. Hope you have a great week.

Results - 3/31/10 296366
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Results - 3/31/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 3/31/10   Results - 3/31/10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:41 am

wow you sure know how to recap.. how do you do it girl? At any rate, I really want to thank you for not giving up on this site ... it means alot to me..
now about tonights show.. wtf is up with ryan and simon? Simon seems to genuanly be getting upset at ryan... I just thought it was not appropreate for a family show..
my 2 cents anyway
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Results - 3/31/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 3/31/10   Results - 3/31/10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:33 pm

I hear ya there Jodie. Ryan really seems to be getting in Simon's face this season. In a weird way...it's kinda cool.

I wasn't surprised to see DiDi voted off this week. I've been waiting for this moment almost from the beginning because I just don't like her singing voice. (too much Megan Joy, IMO) I'm so excited that Usher did a fantastic job of mentoring and hope he comes back to do it again. Assuming the show last other season. IDK
sidenote: Read a small article about Usher's new Cd. According to the author of the article there are only two, maybe three songs on it that are worth listening too. To my way of thinking...it's simply a matter of taste and a personal opinion.

P Diddy's performance was awesome of course. I was glad to see him back on the stage. Great job.

I don't know what I'm going to do once Tim gets sent home. Everyone who is now left are my favorites.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Results - 3/31/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 3/31/10   Results - 3/31/10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:20 pm

I'm sad to see Didi leave has she never did do the chicken dance. I wanted Denise to relive the whole Megan Joy experience.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Results - 3/31/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 3/31/10   Results - 3/31/10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:23 pm

my fav is crystal always has been
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Results - 3/31/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 3/31/10   Results - 3/31/10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:39 pm

hello Jodie, so good to see you on this site. Thanks for the compliment about my re-capping. I try to get it right but sometimes I goof which is why I not only take notes but also tape the show. I will say that this particular season there seems to be too much chatting between Ryan, the judges and the contestants. My thoughts are just get to the song or the results.

I agree Ryan and Simon seem to be at each other's throats alot this season. Maybe it is because Ryan knows next year he will have to be on his toes for whomever they pick to replace Simon. On the Simon side of this equation, I think he is just sick of this show and does not really want to be bothered with all this extra bull from Ryan.

My top favorite is Crystal also but I do like some of the others as well. I could easily see myself getting the music of Lee, Casey, Mike and possibly Aaron and Andrew. As for Crystal I would buy anything she put out today if I could which is why I am going to have my daughter download her performances. I also like Katie but I do not think I would be interested in her as a pop star. To my way of thinking she has the perfect voice to become the next Wyonna Judd.

Anyhow, good to hear from you and stay in touch!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Results - 3/31/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 3/31/10   Results - 3/31/10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:35 pm

Joooooooooooodie, how ya doing there girl? big hug

That's OK Mae. One chicken dance is good enough for me...thank you very much. Results - 3/31/10 945178

I would not only buy Crystal's music but Aaron, Michael, Lee and Casey's too. Especially Lee's. (yeah, I'm becoming a diehard Dewyze fan) Results - 3/31/10 820770 woo hoo
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

Results - 3/31/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 3/31/10   Results - 3/31/10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results - 3/31/10
Page 1 of 1