Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Final Auditions - 9/27/12

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Final Auditions - 9/27/12 Empty
PostSubject: Final Auditions - 9/27/12   Final Auditions - 9/27/12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:05 am

Final Auditions - 9/27/12 182355 Hello! Well the final auditions are happening tonight before we get to the bootcamp rounds. I am glad as having to see more scenes of past shows is getting old fast.

As you may remember the show last night ended on a "cliffhanger" with young Trevor Moran being found passed out on the floor. Turns out it was dehydration that made this 13 year old weak and caused his pass out. Paramedics were called and young Trevor was revived enough to make his audition. This kid is adorable and performs LMFAO's "Sexy and I Know It". While very entertaining I am wondering if this kid can actually sing. I somehow doubt it however the judges were inspired enough to send him to the next rounds.

Final Auditions - 9/27/12 1863576907 The love bug has bitten another of our contestants. His name is Owen Stuart and he is 16 years old. We hear how young Owen has moved from New York to North Carolina (no reason given why). He left his girlfriend Tori there and we get alot of his un-dying devotion to this young lady who he wants to marry. Once on stage he continues to mention his girl before he sings B.o.B.'s "Airplanes" which contains alot of lyrics regarding his situation. This kid is cute and does have an okay singing voice although most of the song was rap. Britney is not inspired however the other three judges are so he makes it to bootcamp. I honestly think his time will be limited there.

Final Auditions - 9/27/12 664500 Our next contestant is 40 year old Freddie Combs who in 2009 weighed a whopping 920 pounds. He currently is down to 540 pounds and still in a wheelchair. His loving wife of 16 years has been his caregiver. In a very heartfelt manner he performs the Bette Midler classic "Wind Beneath My Wings" which he dedicates to his wife. The judges are truly touched by his performance. Simon Cowell actually envisions Freddie standing and singing that song and makes a deal with Freddie to continue his diet program and eventually attain that status. The other judges are also on board and Freddie will be going to bootcamp. While this guy's voice was a little shakey here and there I also liked his performance. Good luck to him.

We see a variety of angry performers who do not make it before we get to another teen contestant in the form of Lauren Jauregui. It is amazing how many of these teens have such older voices. She shows this by performing "If I Ain't Got You" originally by Alicia Keys. I liked her husky, melodic voice as did the judges and she too moves on to the next rounds.

Final Auditions - 9/27/12 857532 Our final contestant of the night is a irritating 12 year old named Jordyn Foley. She loves the color pink and has on a mis-matched outfit that only a young Britney Spears could appreciate. With a bubbling attitude she lets the judges know her first album would be called "Pink Glitter". Simon lets her know that he hopes she is not singing any music from the show "Annie" but turns out she will be performing the song "Tomorrow" from that very show. To my ears she appeared to be sort of yelling the lyrics which pains Simon judging by his facial features. However the rest of the panel love her and to my and Simon's dismay does make it to bootcamp. One can only hope she is eliminated quickly.

Final Auditions - 9/27/12 201170 So now the auditions are over and our final moments on this night are re-cap scenes of those who have made it to the next round. We briefly see up-coming scenes of that round with some being eliminated however the scenes were so fast I am not sure who got cut. I am curious to know what judge got what group and hopefully we find out next week.

Anyhow, I must now say adieu and hope your week ahead is a good one. Take care all! Final Auditions - 9/27/12 396979
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Final Auditions - 9/27/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Auditions - 9/27/12   Final Auditions - 9/27/12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 4:23 pm

I've been peeking in every once in a while to see what kind of talent is gracing the stage. Haven't been super impressed but there are a few interesting ones. I will continue trying to keep tabs and see how things progress.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com

Final Auditions - 9/27/12
Page 1 of 1