Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Ryan and Julianne Are Kaput

Go down 
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Ryan and Julianne Are Kaput Empty
PostSubject: Ryan and Julianne Are Kaput   Ryan and Julianne Are Kaput Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:36 pm

Ryan and Julianne Are Kaput 833804Hi. I was sadden to read that Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough have called it quits. These two have been an item for over 2 years so I was hoping they would eventually tie the knot. They are saying their conflicting careers are to blame for the split but will remain friends.

Frankly I am surprised Ryan has time to breathe with his busy schedule. I somehow doubt he will ever marry which is sad since I think he is a real nice guy.

As for Julianne, she is so young she may settle down sometime but currently she is more into her career I think. If I remember correctly when she was dating that country singer their careers got in the way also.

Anyway, wish both the best in their futures.
Back to top Go down

Ryan and Julianne Are Kaput
Page 1 of 1