Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Ryan Seacrest: 'You Can't Hate Him'

Go down 
+2
wietzema
DreamHrt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Ryan Seacrest: 'You Can't Hate Him' Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Seacrest: 'You Can't Hate Him'   Ryan Seacrest: 'You Can't Hate Him' Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:12 pm

Ryan Seacrest is the definition of a multitasker. At this exact moment, he is simultaneously producing five television series for different networks, preparing for the Golden Globes pre-show, hosting a daily radio show and the weekly TV's "American Top 40," as well as hosting TV's "American Idol."

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Nightline/story?id=3829216&page=1
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Seacrest: 'You Can't Hate Him'   Ryan Seacrest: 'You Can't Hate Him' Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:22 pm

Yes he sure is the hardest working man in show business isn't he. I like Ryan, I think he's funny and good at what he does and he's not hard on the eyes either...
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Seacrest: 'You Can't Hate Him'   Ryan Seacrest: 'You Can't Hate Him' Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:58 pm

:haha: I'm a fan of Ryan Seacrest. AND I agree, he has got to be the hardest working man in Hollywood. I don't think A I would be the same without him. Besides checking out some of the new talent on American Idol, he is the one I watch. Ryan Seacrest: 'You Can't Hate Him' 24206
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Seacrest: 'You Can't Hate Him'   Ryan Seacrest: 'You Can't Hate Him' Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 9:35 am

Ryan Seacrest: 'You Can't Hate Him' 322546 Ryan is an absolute doll. I was able to see him live during the final 3 rehearsal of Season 5. This man went out of his way to shake hands, sign autographs, give hugs and just made the audience feel like you were his friend. My girlfriend who is a huge fan got his autograph. I think Ryan is wonderful and feel he definitely deserves his success!

clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Seacrest: 'You Can't Hate Him'   Ryan Seacrest: 'You Can't Hate Him' Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 9:50 am

I so agree with all the statements about Ryan and plus he liked Taylor said he made season 5 FUN and that is Taylor isn't it.. I don't think AI would be as good without Ryan and I also think they know it, he's a people person for sure...
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Seacrest: 'You Can't Hate Him'   Ryan Seacrest: 'You Can't Hate Him' Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 6:47 pm

Why would anyone think to hate him? He is a very personable, and believable young man - I enjoy him. He also works very hard. Anybody with a work ethic like that gets kudos in my book.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Mickeyl
Super Mod
Super Mod
Mickeyl

Female
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Seacrest: 'You Can't Hate Him'   Ryan Seacrest: 'You Can't Hate Him' Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 8:25 am

I've been watching Idol since day one. Was not a fan of Seacrest's. In fact, he annoyed me. Then, during season 5 I started to like him. Why? Well when Simon was being a di** to Taylor, Ryan was always kind to him. I thought he diffused a lot of crap directed at Taylor in a funny way. Will always like him for that and respect him for that.

For Ryan--

:huggy:
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Seacrest: 'You Can't Hate Him'   Ryan Seacrest: 'You Can't Hate Him' Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 2:50 pm

Simon could take some humanity lessons from Ryan for sure and I agree that he always seemed to by with Taylor whenever Simon thought he had something to say about him..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Seacrest: 'You Can't Hate Him'   Ryan Seacrest: 'You Can't Hate Him' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryan Seacrest: 'You Can't Hate Him'
Page 1 of 1