Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor Hicks to Appear at Grand Opening Lakefront Event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Taylor Hicks to Appear at Grand Opening Lakefront Event Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Hicks to Appear at Grand Opening Lakefront Event   Taylor Hicks to Appear at Grand Opening Lakefront Event Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 11:25 pm

BIRMINGHAM, Ala-
To celebrate the completion of all the amenitites and infrastuetire at
their development on Lake Guntersville, Alabama Shoreline, LLC announced today that two special events will be held at the lakefront property on October 26-27 and that property owneer and Alabama celebrity Taylor Hikcs
will be on hand for the festivities.

"We're thrilled that Taylor was able to fit our event into his busy schedule,"
said Stephen Patch, Managing Partner of Alabama Shorline. "We're excited
to have him back to the waterfront property along with all our other property owners to see if finished. Our lakefront lodge is done, our roads and utilities are in, our boat launch and marina are built, our gated entrance is through.....and over 75% of the lots are alredy sold!

The rest of the story here
http://usstock.jrj.com.cn/news/2007-10-03/000002748119.html
Back to top Go down
merrymax
Super Mod
Super Mod
merrymax

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks to Appear at Grand Opening Lakefront Event   Taylor Hicks to Appear at Grand Opening Lakefront Event Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 10:11 am

Boy do I need to make another road trip. I've been telling DH that I want to buy a lot next to Taylor ever since the announcement was made. DH just looks at me like I'm crazy....really wish this could be possible..... will put on my thinking cap.......... :)
Back to top Go down
anothertayfan

anothertayfan

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks to Appear at Grand Opening Lakefront Event   Taylor Hicks to Appear at Grand Opening Lakefront Event Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 6:35 pm

I wish the construction company I work for would get a job in Alabama.They wouldn't have to ask me twice to move! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks to Appear at Grand Opening Lakefront Event   Taylor Hicks to Appear at Grand Opening Lakefront Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor Hicks to Appear at Grand Opening Lakefront Event
Page 1 of 1