Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor Hicks To Perform At Greenhill School 2008 Gala

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
merrymax
Super Mod
Super Mod
merrymax

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Taylor Hicks To Perform At Greenhill School 2008 Gala Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Hicks To Perform At Greenhill School 2008 Gala   Taylor Hicks To Perform At Greenhill School 2008 Gala Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 4:27 pm

Love the Taylor

Play That Funky Music White Boy Photo

There's a cool video/advertisement and It's A Soul Thing is the song

http://www.pegasusnews.com/news/2007/oct/05/taylor-hicks-perform-greenhill-school-2008-gala/

"Hicks inviting people to join him and the Soul Patrol at the Greenhill Gala on March 29, 2008"

Gosh, we are soooooooo famous :)
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks To Perform At Greenhill School 2008 Gala   Taylor Hicks To Perform At Greenhill School 2008 Gala Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:18 pm

wow how much does this cost? I weant details haahaa my bro is in Texas, Hmm somthing tells me I need to visit him in lets say feb? lol
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
merrymax
Super Mod
Super Mod
merrymax

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks To Perform At Greenhill School 2008 Gala   Taylor Hicks To Perform At Greenhill School 2008 Gala Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 10:51 am

DreamHrt wrote:
wow how much does this cost? I weant details haahaa my bro is in Texas, Hmm somthing tells me I need to visit him in lets say feb? lol

Don't believe it's up yet.... when I find out will let you know. The Texas Sp has something to be happy about..... another great night with the incomparable Mr. Taylor Hicks........ :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks To Perform At Greenhill School 2008 Gala   Taylor Hicks To Perform At Greenhill School 2008 Gala Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor Hicks To Perform At Greenhill School 2008 Gala
Page 1 of 1