Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor at the Grammys?????????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Taylor at the Grammys????????? Empty
PostSubject: Taylor at the Grammys?????????   Taylor at the Grammys????????? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 9:31 pm

Grammy Entrees List.
Ok, don't get to excited because there will be major cuts. These nominations will be narrowed down to the set of 5 (or so) names that will be announced in early December (6th)

But just to see Taylor's name included gives you a bit of a shiver (the good kind)

Best New Artist (347 nominees)
Taylor Hicks
http://www.freefilehosting.org/public/4630..._new_artist.pdf

Record of the Year (661 Nominations)
Taylor Hicks: “Just To Feel That Way”

http://www.freefilehosting.org/public/46310/record_year.pdf

Album of the Year (610 Nominations)
Taylor Hicks: “Taylor Hicks”

Song of the Year (673 Nominations)- Songwriter award
Taylor’s “Just to Feel that Way”,

http://www.freefilehosting.org/public/46304/album_year.pdf

Best Male Pop Vocal Performance (144 nominations)
Taylor Hicks: “Just To Feel That Way”

Best Pop Vocal Album (264 nominations):
Taylor Hicks: “Taylor Hicks”

http://www.freefilehosting.org/public/46308/Pop.pdf

Taylor at the Grammys????????? 600701
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Taylor at the Grammys?????????   Taylor at the Grammys????????? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:21 pm

Wow good find! Okay I wont get excited just yet...
Hmmm Okay so I lied Whooooo

:pace:
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor at the Grammys?????????   Taylor at the Grammys????????? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:55 pm

I know of course that the chances for a nod for Taylor are probably slim but it's better than nothing and he's in good company and there is always that chance right, I mean it's about time that things turn around for him isn't it?/ Taylor at the Grammys????????? 600701 Taylor at the Grammys????????? 820770: Taylor at the Grammys????????? 600701 Taylor at the Grammys????????? 820770:
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Taylor at the Grammys?????????   Taylor at the Grammys????????? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 11:01 pm

It sure would be nice if he was seen as someone who was serious and not just a brunt for jokes
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor at the Grammys?????????   Taylor at the Grammys????????? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 8:28 am

🆒 That people have actually nominated him anyway. I will also not get my hopes up but sure would like to see him get at least nominated for one even if he does not win.

:P Frankly I am getting sick of Carrie Underwood and Chris Daughtry being shoved down our throats. Before anyone goes crazy I do think both are good singers however Daughtry is a turn-off to me with his cd. I did like some of the songs on Carrie's first cd and also like her current song "So Small" but unlike our Tay I tire of these country songs quickly.

Anyway, thanks for this info. Taylor at the Grammys????????? 322546 Taylor at the Grammys????????? 600701
Back to top Go down
cmas

cmas

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Taylor at the Grammys?????????   Taylor at the Grammys????????? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 9:44 pm

concertcris wrote:
🆒 That people have actually nominated him anyway. I will also not get my hopes up but sure would like to see him get at least nominated for one even if he does not win.

:P Frankly I am getting sick of Carrie Underwood and Chris Daughtry being shoved down our throats. Before anyone goes crazy I do think both are good singers however Daughtry is a turn-off to me with his cd. I did like some of the songs on Carrie's first cd and also like her current song "So Small" but unlike our Tay I tire of these country songs quickly.

Anyway, thanks for this info. Taylor at the Grammys????????? 322546 Taylor at the Grammys????????? 600701

Hi everyone, this is one of my first post on this site. How exciting is this news! I hope he wins! He deserves it!
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor at the Grammys?????????   Taylor at the Grammys????????? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 10:26 pm

cmas wrote:
concertcris wrote:

Hi everyone, this is one of my first post on this site. How exciting is this news! I hope he wins! He deserves it!

Hey great to see you, I sure hope that he's seen as the artist he is, because in my book he's the best....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor at the Grammys?????????   Taylor at the Grammys????????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor at the Grammys?????????
Page 1 of 1