Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Hear Taylor's song Soul Thing on 92.9 Dave FM this afternoon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tishlp

tishlp

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Hear Taylor's song Soul Thing on 92.9 Dave FM this afternoon Empty
PostSubject: Hear Taylor's song Soul Thing on 92.9 Dave FM this afternoon   Hear Taylor's song Soul Thing on 92.9 Dave FM this afternoon Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 2:59 pm

Taylor's song Soul Thing will be played on 92.9 Dave Fm in Atlanta, GA this afternoon. Some of the fans, headed by Jenni Jac have donated money to Habitat to Humanity to get Taylor's song played on the air. Yesterday $150 dollars was donated and The Right Place was played around 6:15pm, the drive home time! Today $187 was donated and matched by Kaiser Permamente for Habitat for Humanity. Soul Thing will be played with in the next 2 to 3 hours.

You can listen online here: http://www.dave.fm/

Click on the Listen Live link on the front page, in a box with To Bid.

It was so thrilling to hear The Right Place yesterday. I can't wait to crank up my computer when I get home from work and hear Soul Thing.

Plus Habitat for Humanity has really benefited. It's a win/win deal. :haha:
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Hear Taylor's song Soul Thing on 92.9 Dave FM this afternoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hear Taylor's song Soul Thing on 92.9 Dave FM this afternoon   Hear Taylor's song Soul Thing on 92.9 Dave FM this afternoon Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 7:18 pm

This is great! Thanks for posting it!
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com

Hear Taylor's song Soul Thing on 92.9 Dave FM this afternoon
Page 1 of 1