Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

my thoughts about last night.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

my thoughts about last night. Empty
PostSubject: my thoughts about last night.   my thoughts about last night. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:53 pm

I wasn't too impressed with the performances last night. I will give Daivd A a "thumbs up" because he simply sounds good. I have been a fan of "the Davids" since the top 12 were chosen. The David H got booted. I'm beginning to wonder what America looks for in talent this season. I mean, they were right on when Taylor won season five so...What's up?

Heartbroken as I was about seeing Daivd H get the boot I held my breath while Ryan announced who was safe. David A made it through (no big surprise there) and so did David C. I'm relieved this week any way.

My favorite segments in the whole show were when Ryan talked about where the money went that Idol Gives Back raised last season. It was heartwarming to see Fantasia and Elliott again. And I loved seeing Elliott get all mushy when he was told he was a new godfather. I admit, I cried too. Looking forward to seeing what's done with Idol Gives Back this season.

It was good to see Kellie Pickler perform. I wasn't too keen on her when she was on season five but since then I finding myself warming up to her. She looks so much better. And I liked the song she performed titled Red High Heels. A slight touch of Dolly Parton in it made it fun to listen to. Nice job Kellie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts about last night.   my thoughts about last night. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:02 pm

I loved the show well at least the part with Elliott, it was great seeing him and he's got such a soft heart.. Miss him I really do.
As far as the voting and such, I really don't have a favorite anymore, I mean David H and Asia'h were my favorite and For ME there just isn't anyone that I like well enough to vote for. I'll congratulate the winner but at this point don't really care who get the win.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts about last night.   my thoughts about last night. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:30 pm

Amen to that! When David H got voted off I finally said to myself, "That's it I'm done." All my favorites left fast and furiously. Still got alittle hope for David C and David A though.

Elliott does have a soft heart, doesn't he? my thoughts about last night. 66929
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts about last night.   my thoughts about last night. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my thoughts about last night.
Page 1 of 1