Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor on American Idol???????

Go down 
+2
Carrytaylorfan
wietzema
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Taylor on American Idol??????? Empty
PostSubject: Taylor on American Idol???????   Taylor on American Idol??????? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:25 pm

Comments about Taylor in middle of article.

RickKarle's Blog
by RickKarle from WBRC, FOX6

Personal Reflectons On Talladega Race Day
Apr 28, 2008 | 5:04 PM
Category: Sports

A good Monday to you! After spending about 16 hours at the Talladega Superspeedway to watch the Aaron's 499, my mind is racing like a Cup car without a restrictor plate. Some insight and a few thoughts from a guy who was in the trenches:

Two words were music to my ears: No rain! We dodged the preverbal bullet, although about an hour after Kyle Busch took the checkerd flag, the skies opened and pelted our Fox6 crew with all sorts of water. With 5 edit machines, live trucks, cameras, microphones and valuable equipment, our folks did a great job keeping everything dry and working. By the time our 9:30 pm post-race show hit air, I thought we did a nice job pulling it off... Fox race analyst Krista Voda joined us for our earlier post-race show. Krista hails from the great state of Iowa. Ever wonder where these network pit reporters come from? Bet you never thought of Iowa... Dale Earnhardt, Jr told us after the race that while he finished 10th, he thought he had a strong car that deserved better. Junior hinted that he had the strongest car in the field, and he sees no reason why the 88-car can't finish in the top 10 each and every race... Following his crash with 15 laps remaining, Tony Stewart met the media, where he was calm, collected and courteous to reporters. What's with that?... Jeff Gordon told Mike Dubberly following the race, "I have no comment on what I think of this kind of racing". This from a guy who owns 6 Cup wins at 'Dega and won both races last year... I know that Junior likes to bump draft, but did you see him go after Paul Menard? Junior bump-drafted him around the entire Superspeedway!...

Good to see a tanned and relaxed Taylor Hicks before the race. Taylor tells me he is heading west for an "American Idol" commitment, afterwhich he will return to the Birmingham area to play a pro-am at the Regions Charity Classic...

I ran into Samford football coach Pat Sullivan- he tells me it will be a year or two before he gets the kind of players that will compete against the likes of Appalachian State in the Southern Conference... Auburn football coach Tommy Tuberville told me his drive in the pace car was a rush. Tubs says he was told to keep it around 65 MPH but just had to get the car up to about 85 MPH. Tuberville says he's excited about heading overseas this summer to join U.S. Armed Forces- he's received several innoculations... Cup driver Martin, Truex, Jr is right when he tells Fox6 that a Talladega race is exciting at the start, boring in the middle and then wild at the end when boneheaded drivers start doing ther thing... Brian Vickers has a good thought, as he tells Fox6, "We have more caution flags are other tracks around the country, it's just when a crash happens at 'Dega, 20 cars are involved"... Man, were those fighter jets flying close to the grandstands Sunday!.. I agree with some drivers who tell us that a Talladega race would be more exciting if it were shorter. It will never happen, as the networks and local TV stations would not want to see less ad revenue...
Gotta go do some TV- talk with you later!

http://community.myfoxal.com/blogs/RickKar...ladega_Race_Day

The Regions Charity Classic is May 14-18, so his "commitment" would have to be before then. I'm curious, but I really don't think they would have him on the show.
Back to top Go down
Carrytaylorfan

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on American Idol???????   Taylor on American Idol??????? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:20 am

Hmmm, wondering what the AI committment is about if that's correct? Taylor did look great on Sunday singing the Anthem. :)
Back to top Go down
Carrytaylorfan

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on American Idol???????   Taylor on American Idol??????? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:21 am

Oops, that smiley looks like it's laughing, I was hoping for a big smile because I thought Taylor was great on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on American Idol???????   Taylor on American Idol??????? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:30 am

yeah I should fix my emotions... great to see you posting here!
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on American Idol???????   Taylor on American Idol??????? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:17 am

I have NO choice but to watch AI now for the remainder of this season even if I didn't want to, If there is a possiblity that Taylor will be on there I am not going to miss it even by accident.. But I wonder when, maybe the final but why would he be going out to CA now if that's the case, that's almost a month away yet or close to it anyway, Oh well I will not miss seeing him for sure IF and WHEN he is on the show... Best thing they could do for this season IMO...
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on American Idol???????   Taylor on American Idol??????? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:13 pm

it is rumor on his myspace that he will be on idol this month, however it rumor. taylor has not put anything on there himself about it and i am pretty sure if he was going to be on AI he would post it on his myspace.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on American Idol???????   Taylor on American Idol??????? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:42 pm

I personally think it might be about the stamps
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on American Idol???????   Taylor on American Idol??????? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:39 am

Hey, yeah - that's a good poinnt, Jodie.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on American Idol???????   Taylor on American Idol??????? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:04 am

Ya but he said in the article that he is going to CA for an AI commitment, I'm sure if it was the stamps they'd use the picture from his Album cover wouldn't they Heck I don't know, I also heard that he'll be on the Results show for the TOP 3.. SO I guess it's anyones guess, But just in case I'm watching anyway...
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on American Idol???????   Taylor on American Idol??????? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:43 pm

Taylor on American Idol??????? 600701 I am so hoping this is true. I tape every episode so hopefully he will be on there. I also read this on another site. Not that he owes them anything but oh how wonderful it would be to see him again.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on American Idol???????   Taylor on American Idol??????? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:04 pm

They OWE him in my opinion... But regardless I'm so happy that he'll be there regardless of when it'll be, I'm also hoping that it's TRUE... And I wouldn't doubt that he is going to be there not only for him self but for us his fans as well..
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on American Idol???????   Taylor on American Idol??????? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 6:36 pm

We have watched him golf just to "see" him. We have watched him doing a five min spoof on kids shows just to "see" him. We have gone to games where he was only singing for 15-20. We have watched him play B-Ball just to "see" him (in shorts) woo hoo
So I guess we can handle seeing him on idol just to see him lol
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on American Idol???????   Taylor on American Idol??????? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:25 pm

Very True Jodi
The B-Ball and the Golf were the hard part for me, I don't like either so see what this guy has reduced me too.. :) :) :)
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on American Idol???????   Taylor on American Idol??????? Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:25 am

Hey now, that basketball game was fun! Th golf, meh, not so much no.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor on American Idol???????   Taylor on American Idol??????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor on American Idol???????
Page 1 of 1