Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

American Idol Memory Lane, Taylor & Kat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

American Idol Memory Lane, Taylor & Kat Empty
PostSubject: American Idol Memory Lane, Taylor & Kat   American Idol Memory Lane, Taylor & Kat Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:10 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this week is the big week for American Idol, Down to 2 and both are named David, both have different styles and different sound, and both seem to be very popular with the fans, this could get interesting.

Time for our memory walk from season 5

2 years ago it was Taylor and Kat in the final showdown, \

American Idol Memory Lane, Taylor & Kat Taylorandkat

Taylor won the coin toss and went last to perform, I'm so sorry that I can not remember the song that Kat did first that night, I want to say it was "Black something in a Cherry Tree" or something like that ha..

Taylor sang " Living For The City"

American Idol Memory Lane, Taylor & Kat 3940

Kat sang, "Somewhere Over The Rainbow"

Taylor sang "Levon"

American Idol Memory Lane, Taylor & Kat Levon

Kat sang her first single " My Destiny"

American Idol Memory Lane, Taylor & Kat Kat

Taylor closed the show with "Do I Make You Proud"

American Idol Memory Lane, Taylor & Kat DoIMakeyouProud

Simon told Taylor that if he was right in his assumption that Taylor had won the first round, Kat the second round then Taylor just won American Idol. That was a great night and both Kat and Taylor did wonderful but in my heart I never had a doubt that Taylor was NOT going to win, He was the best the season had to offer and to me he won hands down,
Tomorrow night I will recap the Finals and the great show it was and the wonderful pictures that I have managed to find of that great night..
Our walk down memory lane is almost over for this season, so I will once again start to miss the greatest season on AI..
Back to top Go down

American Idol Memory Lane, Taylor & Kat
Page 1 of 1