Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

a finale - titling survey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

a finale - titling survey Empty
PostSubject: a finale - titling survey   a finale - titling survey Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:22 pm

Do you think is most worth of the ai title and why?

Who do you want to get the title?

Who do you think actually will get the title?

Who do you think doesn't need the title? In other words they will be super successful even if they don't get the title.

Who do you think would benefit the most from the title?

Who do you think would be better off not winning the title? In otherwords winning the title would do their career more harm then good.

Which two do you hope to see go face to face in the finale?

What would have been your season 9 dream finale?

What would have been your dream finale for each season?

What would be your ultimate dream ai finale of all times?

Which of the past finales did you like the best and why?

If you could do 1 thing to better the finales, besides putting your top 2 in there, what would you do?

Was there ever a finale you didn't vote in?

Did you ever get to be in the studio audiance during a fianle? If so which one?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: a finale - titling survey   a finale - titling survey Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:39 pm

Do you think is most worth of the ai title and why?

If we are talking about all the winners of AI so far, they are all worthy of the title. Everyone one of them has done an awesome job getting it.

Who do you want to get the title?

This season?? Lee Dewyze or Crysat Bowersox

Who do you think actually will get the title?

IDK. Lee and Crystal are the top runners for the title. But if last season is any indication....it's up in the air.

Who do you think doesn't need the title? In other words they will be super successful even if they don't get the title.

I think any one of the Idols could be successful without the title. If they get a good contract and enough support their careers can be fulfilling.

Who do you think would benefit the most from the title?

Any one of the current top four.

Who do you think would be better off not winning the title? In otherwords winning the title would do their career more harm then good.

I have no idea.

Which two do you hope to see go face to face in the finale?

Lee and Crystal. :)

What would have been your season 9 dream finale?

Same as last anwser

What would have been your dream finale for each season?

Well, Taylor won season five. And I would have liked seeing a Kris Allen/Danny Gokey finale last season. But I'm OK with all the finales so far.

What would be your ultimate dream ai finale of all times?

Taylor's was the ultimate dream finale of all time. heeheehee

Which of the past finales did you like the best and why?

Do I even have to answer this question? LOL

If you could do 1 thing to better the finales, besides putting your top 2 in there, what would you do?

IDK

Was there ever a finale you didn't vote in?

Season 3

Did you ever get to be in the studio audiance during a fianle? If so which one?
No.....don't I wish I could have been in the audience of one of the finales. Any one of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: a finale - titling survey   a finale - titling survey Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:38 am

Here goes:

On question one I think Crystal Bowersox of this season is the best of the group. On past seasons only two come to mind who won and should have and that is our loveable Taylor and David Cook in my opinion.

Question 2 my answer is Crystal.

I have no idea who will win because the voting public is so fickle on voting.

Any of the idols can be successful if they get the proper promotion on their albums. However as mentioned before fans can be fickle.

I think anyone who has been on idol can benefit from this experience because of the exposure they get, winning is not everything.

As mentioned in the above comment, winning is not everything since the winner does not always get the support they need. Look at what happened to Taylor because his album was not supported enough. It is only with Taylor's drive that he is continuing to be a force to reckon with.

My ideal final two of this season would be Crystal and Casey.

Dream finale this season would be seeing Crystal and Taylor do a duet.

As for other seasons I did not watch season 1 and 2 so no comment there. Season 3 I would have liked to see anyone but Fantasia win. Season 4 I do like Carrie but would have been just as happy if Bo Bice had won. Season 5 Taylor won and I was thrilled but would have liked to see Elliott instead of Katharine in the final two. I would have liked to see Melinda Doolittle win in season 6. Season 7 both David's were worthy of being in the final two. Last year I would have liked to see Adam Lambert and Danny Gokey as the final two.

I think a great finale would be past idol contestants who were not part of the final two perform. There has been so much great talent on this show but it seems they keep just bringing back a chosen few to entertain us. It would be great to see talent like Ace Young, Michael Johns, Nadia Turner, Carly Smithson, etc. etc. etc.

In the past Taylor winning in season 5 was the best finale not only because he won but the whole show was so entertaining. Loved seeing Prince perform that season plus seeing Mary J. Bligh and Meat Loaf was also a treat.

As for making the finales better I am not sure on this one.

I never voted on season 1 and 2 because I never watched either season.

I have never seen any of the finales live however did get the wonderful opportunity of being at the rehearsal on season 5 when it was down to Taylor, Katharine and Elliott. This was a great experience for me.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: a finale - titling survey   a finale - titling survey Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:24 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a finale - titling survey   a finale - titling survey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a finale - titling survey
Page 1 of 1