Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

New Blog Post

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

New Blog Post Empty
PostSubject: New Blog Post   New Blog Post Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:05 am

End Of Tour Message

To the Soul Patrol and fans - I just want to extend a big thank you for all the support and love that you've shown. Although I will be taking a creative break I will be posting messages and blogging frequently. Right now I am excited about being somewhere for more than one week. I will try to book a few shows here and there until the next album cycle begins. Here's a bit inside info to everyone. Whomp at the Warfield will be the title of the new DVD. I am presently in the editing stage and hope to release it by the end of this year. Also, it will be exciting to put a string of acoustic dates together to try some of my new material when that material is ready. In the meantime, have a great fall, god bless, and hope to see everyone soon. SOUL PARTOL.
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com

New Blog Post
Page 1 of 1