Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

New Look for my Blog

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
poetcindy

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-14

New Look for my Blog Empty
PostSubject: New Look for my Blog   New Look for my Blog Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:07 pm

Hi everyone. I have given my blog a new look. Would love your opinions on it. www.taylorspoeticheart.blogspot.com also gave my music blog a new look. www.livemic.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: New Look for my Blog   New Look for my Blog Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:28 am

:) Looking good. Just love all the pictures of our Taylor.

New Look for my Blog 839840
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: New Look for my Blog   New Look for my Blog Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:42 pm

Your doing great! Taking care of a site is hard work isnt it? I absolutely love the lady with all the music Tatts.. that rocks!
You know you can always email me for a graphic or two if you need it.. right???
HUGS
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
poetcindy

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: New Look for my Blog   New Look for my Blog Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:05 pm

Glad you like it CC Yes Jodi it is hard work. It took me forever to figure out how to make my background something other than what blogger offers. I was thrilled I figured it out in my own lol. If you can create a cool graphic for the sites would be great:)
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: New Look for my Blog   New Look for my Blog Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:44 am

Your blog site is very nice Cindy. I loved seeing the pictures of Taylor and reading all the great news. Great job!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Look for my Blog   New Look for my Blog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Look for my Blog
Page 1 of 1