Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Elmination Thursday - 5/12/11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Elmination Thursday - 5/12/11 Empty
PostSubject: Elmination Thursday - 5/12/11   Elmination Thursday - 5/12/11 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:23 am

Elmination Thursday - 5/12/11 555837 I am not going to follow my normal posting of the results because I am so angry and disappointed with tonight's results.

Here goes with what happened tonight:

Ryan says 72 million votes were cast. I do not believe this at all since I have read on other sites that 7 states were un-able to vote plus the voting numbers were messed up. I fear my 200 votes may have gone to Haley Reinhart instead of James Durbin as this is where the problem was I am reading. This voting system of American Idol sucks big time and I am sure they will not fess up to this mistake.

Two duets were performed by the four remaining contestants with the spotlight on both Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina because both songs were country. James did his best to sing with Scotty as did Haley who sang with Lauren. I have to admit I will probably not listen to country music for quite some time as I am so sick of the lukewarm performances and country crap we have heard on this season. By the way the country songs were called "Start A Band" (James/Scotty) and "Gunpowder and Lead" (Haley/Lauren).

All four idols got to talk with some of their family members via the internet. James Durbin's little boy is adorable.

More cities have been added to next year's auditions. They are San Diego, Pittsburgh and Houston.

The Ford video this week is the song "Fireflies" as the idols use light pens to create objects with the last being a Ford Focus.

Elmination Thursday - 5/12/11 957205 Lady GaGa performs via video the song "You and I". She looks ridiculous in her little bikini attire and her yellow dyed hair. I do not like this song at all. I have to admit she has fallen off my list as I have not cared for her last few songs period.

Elmination Thursday - 5/12/11 839840 The real treat tonight was the other entertainment.

Enrique Iglesias looking as handsome as ever did his latest "Dirty Dancer" plus "I Like It". I am a fan and will be getting his new cd.

Wow, Jordin Sparks has turned into one beautiful woman as she struts her stuff to her new song "I Am Woman". I really liked it and may be interested in getting her next cd if she continues to put out good music like this.

Steven Tyler's new song is called "It Feels So Good". I was not impressed with the video itself but was totally into Steven who has great charisma and can still sing as good as ever. I am buying this for sure.

Elmination Thursday - 5/12/11 795426 Now for the results. In a shocking elimination James Durbin is now gone. I can not believe this could happen as he has never been in the bottom 3. He so deserved the hometown visit but now it is only Scotty, Lauren and Haley who will get that priviledge this year. James as well as the judges took the news hard. James feels like he has worked hard and brought metal back in spite of this disappointment. He valiantly tries to sing "Maybe I'm Amazed" as his last song on the show.

Now for my news. I do not have any intention of being bored to death by the remaining contestants so this will be my last re-cap of the season as I am done with American Idol this year. I know I should not feel this way but sorry I do not like the other three enough to waste my time. I really do not care who wins at this point either. I do know I will be supporting the careers of James and Casey in the future.

So with that being said I now wish you all a great summer. Take Care all!
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Elmination Thursday - 5/12/11   Elmination Thursday - 5/12/11 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:42 pm

Again I wasn't able to see the results show. Maybe that's a good thing because I don't really like Lady GaGa. So missing her performance of the night is no skin off my nose. LOL

Needless to say, I was soooooooo shocked to find out James got booted off the show. WTF???? Obviously America doesn't have any clue as to what good music is and how to be entertained. Sheesh! However, I do believe someone is waiting in the wings to scoop this young man up and sign him to a contract. And with that in mind....I certainly am looking forward to his debut cd when he releases it.

I'm definately voting my ass off for Scotty because I don't really like either one of the girls.

BTW, I'm thinking next season I'll just watch the show from an entertainment stand point. (NO VOTING NEXT SEASON!) This voting system as made me angry in the past and last night was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Crystal, I will come into the forum tomorrow and do the games. This past week has been so crazy and I've barely had time to breath. LOL Any way, I'll be there tomorrow...PROMISE! :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Elmination Thursday - 5/12/11   Elmination Thursday - 5/12/11 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:30 pm

I'll be back tomorrow also as I have spent the last three days doing doctor and dental appointments for my mom, daughter and myself. Thank goodness tomorrow is Saturday. Just might get a chance to relax although I have to do laundry.

Anyhow, talk to you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Elmination Thursday - 5/12/11   Elmination Thursday - 5/12/11 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:42 am

Ditto on the dr's appts for myself. ~sigh~
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elmination Thursday - 5/12/11   Elmination Thursday - 5/12/11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elmination Thursday - 5/12/11
Page 1 of 1