Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Finale - Part 2 - 12/20/12

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Finale - Part 2 - 12/20/12 Empty
PostSubject: Finale - Part 2 - 12/20/12   Finale - Part 2 - 12/20/12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:19 pm

Finale - Part 2 - 12/20/12 451785Hello all. Well it is official that we have a new champ on The X-Factor. I will get to the winner later in my post. Our show starts out on the red carpet outside the theatre. My, my, my Khloe Kardashian-Odum looks nice for a change in a green dress with a gold belt. Mario Lopez is also donned in dark green attire. We have people arriving in limos. First up is L.A. Reid looking as professional as ever in his suit. Demi Lovato is next in a shimmering type dress. Simon has his usual shirt on but also is wearing a dress jacket. Next to arrive is Britney Spears looking beautiful in her long black dress. Our next limo holds Pitbull who will be performing on the show. Lastly to arrive is the group One Direction and the girls are going crazy with their screaming.

As you know thousands auditioned for the show but it has come down to the final three. We again welcome the hosts and judges before Mario tells us the top three acts are coming. Oops, guess he got his timing wrong because a minute or so goes by without their appearances. Finally the limos start coming again with Tate Stevens being first, Carly Rose Sonenclar second and last Fifth Harmony. As they are arriving each is singing a portion of the song "All You Need Is Love" originally by The Beatles. As they make their way to the stage we see other contestants from this season greeting them.

Finale - Part 2 - 12/20/12 610414Before we get to the performances we see each of our judges were put on the chopping block for things they did during the season. First to be shown was L.A. Reid who used hand and finger movements whenever someone sang. It was almost like he was a conductor. Simon Cowell was shown giving his nasty critiques to people who had auditioned for the show. Britney Spears was shown giving some of the funniest to oddest looks during the season. Demi Lovato was shown being feisty and constantly arguing with Simon. These segments were kind of funny and each judge took it well.

Finale - Part 2 - 12/20/12 322546Each of the top three did perform a Christmas song followed by well wishes from family and friends in their hometowns.

Tate Stevens did the song "Bells Will Be Ringing". What can I say but I just dig this guy's voice. L.A. compliments him for doing an amazing job and being consistent throughout the competiton.

Fifth Harmony sings "Baby Please Come Home". Again I notice that these girls do more solo work than harmonizing with each other. Also I might add that the girl Dinah should not sing high notes when she sings as they are quite shrill. Simon however does let them know how much he enjoyed working with them and all the groups. He is proud of their efforts.

Carly Rose Sonenclar does the song "All I Want For Christmas Is You". Overall it was just okay for me. However Britney calls it spectacular with Simon adding this girl definitely has a great career ahead of her.

Finale - Part 2 - 12/20/12 875576Our guest entertainers of the night were Pitbull and One Direction. Pitbull is the first to perform with his hit "Don't Stop The Party". I think I heard this same song on the finale of The Voice. Anyhow he did get the audience up and enjoying his rendition of the song.

One Direction definitely has the girl vote as they were in heaven listening to them sing "Kiss You". I think they guys do sound good but I was not real crazy about the song itself. Just okay in my book.

:lol!:Now comes the moment of truth for our three acts. The first group in the third position is Fifth Harmony. They of course take the news with grace and thank everyone for their support. That leaves Tate Stevens and Carly Rose Sonenclar.

Before they announce the winner Tate and Carly duet together to the song "The Climb". Both were quite good with this number.

Looking tense both wait to hear who has won the competition. And the winner is.........Tate Stevens! Both Britney and Carly look sad but do recover fast to congratulate Tate who is jumping up and down with joy. He thanks everyone before he sings his last song which is "Tomorrow". I was so glad Tate won and his family is overjoyed to know Tate has finally realized his dream.

Finale - Part 2 - 12/20/12 201170I have no doubt that many of the contestants this season will go further in their music careers. One thing that did kind of bum me out about the show is they did not let any of the remaining top 12 sings during the show. It would have been nice if they had all did at least one number together. Anyhow I am thrilled for Tate and look forward to getting his future music.

I must now call this a wrap and hope all of you have enjoyed reading my re-caps. I will be back next month re-capping American Idol which starts on January 16th. Until then take care all and Happy Holidays!
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Finale - Part 2 - 12/20/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finale - Part 2 - 12/20/12   Finale - Part 2 - 12/20/12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:41 pm

yes Tate won and i voted for him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp

Finale - Part 2 - 12/20/12
Page 1 of 1