Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Ranking The American Idol Winners

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
poetcindy

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Ranking The American Idol Winners Empty
PostSubject: Ranking The American Idol Winners   Ranking The American Idol Winners Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:15 pm

A piece I wrote http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/413137/ranking_the_american_idol_winners.html
Its getting attacked by some fans who support you know hwo. This piece is about The winners only but they want to invorce their view I suppose lol
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Ranking The American Idol Winners   Ranking The American Idol Winners Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:06 pm

Cindy

I read your article and as usual it's great.. You sure do have a way with words and your admiration for Taylor is wonderful, Thanks so much.. Ranking The American Idol Winners 24206 Ranking The American Idol Winners 24206 Ranking The American Idol Winners 24206
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Ranking The American Idol Winners   Ranking The American Idol Winners Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 2:39 pm

:D Hi Cindy. I read your article and also all the comments. The problem with most people is they read any article their way and fail to understand what is actually written. Sure you had some spelling mistakes but the real point of your article was how you ranked them. I think you expressed your views very well and you honestly did not put anyone down. I personally enjoyed reading it and almost agree with your take on things. Ranking The American Idol Winners 322546

While I may look to see how sales and rankings are going I also go for what entertains me rather than others thoughts. So Daughtry is selling out stadiums, well, who really cares unless you are a Chris fan which I am not. I personally did not care for his cd and chose not to get it as I find him not only boring as an artist but his attitude really turns me off. 👊

I chose not to get Fantasia's music because she screams too much and she actually would have been my lowest ranking as far as the actual idols go. I agree with your comments about Season 5 being the most entertaining of all the seasons and I think the reason was because we saw so many different type artists.

Ranking The American Idol Winners 201170 Overall I thought your article was a good one and in my opinion if someone does not like anothers point of view, well tough, life goes on!

Ranking The American Idol Winners 396979
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranking The American Idol Winners   Ranking The American Idol Winners Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranking The American Idol Winners
Page 1 of 1