Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

J Records Drops Taylor Hicks?

Go down 
+6
TaysLadybug
DreamHrt
tishlp
tygrlllie
concertcris
wietzema
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? Empty
PostSubject: J Records Drops Taylor Hicks?   J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:49 pm

Just read this today. Some say that this is a good thing for Taylor because now he can record the kind of music that he wants to do. What do you think?

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2008/01/two-idol-winner.html
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: J Records Drops Taylor Hicks?   J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:27 pm

:tsk: I just read about this on another site and frankly my first thought was to go beat the hell out of Clive Davis. This money-grubbing man never did anything to promote our Taylor or give him the respect he so deserves. Then I came to my senses and realize that Tay will be so much better off without that group.

Taylor is a class act and let's face it both of his prior cds to becoming the AI winner were so much better musically because you could feel the raw emotion he felt when he sang. Not to say his newest cd was not good but I just think the first two were better. The good thing about his winning was to give him the opportunity to be heard and become the success he has been with his many fans. The Soul Patrol will always be there for our guy.

J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? 600701

Many of the idols have gone with other labels and are doing quite well in spite of Clive. Elliott Yamin is a good example that as an independent you can achieve success. I think Taylor will be a bigger success without the Clive Davis influence. I read that ITunes will be starting their own label and let's face it many are now downloading music rather than buying full cds off the shelves.

I think both Jordin Sparks and Blake Lewis may also be dropped soon as neither is doing that well with sales. I could say more with some truly J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? 17486 words what I think about Clive Davis but I will just close this by saying that Clive Davis is a total jerk.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: J Records Drops Taylor Hicks?   J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:51 am

I was going to post this last nite, because I feel that I have quite a bit to say on the subject. First of all, you guys are right - Clive did nothing for our man and even held him back from where he ought to be. I have done quite a bit of research on his practices, and I am so glad he has gotten himself away from this outfit. He will do much better for himself on his own, or with whatever outfit he now goes with. I'm leaning in the direction of STAX in case your curious.
Now the problem. See, thing is, Clive owns controlling interest in something called Clear Channel, a conglomerate that owns about 80% or better of the American radio market. They also have venues and a good grasp on what's on television. Clear Channel has already outright plain-spokenly said they will not now nor in the future play any Taylor Hicks music for no reason I am able to discern than simple pettiness. They're doing the same thing with Bruce Springsteen's new album, which is why they haven't played singles from that album, and why we never hear Tay-Tay on our radios.
So, here is what Taylor needs to do. Conquor Europe. Okay, so you're thinking WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I hear you clearly on your side of the keyboard, but give me a second to express my reasoning.
Most of you know I grew up in Central Florida. While there, I went to school with and worked with and had friendships with several members of both The Backstreet Boys and NSYNC. No, not my particular kind of music, but they were good kids who deserved the fame they got, because they worked hard and are good people - mostly anyway. Here's the scoop. They put their albums out on the American market and international market two years or so before hitting big. That's right, two years. And then what did they do? They went to Europe. They built a heck of a fan base in Europe and played all over there, only coming BACK to the U.S. with a hit record, at which time, they got airplay HERE. Tay can do that. We've seen how well he is treated in the Orient already. Europe is the nexyt logical step. On top of which, right now, soul music is enjoying a revival in Europe right now. Witness the success of Amy Winehouse and Joss Stone on the European charts and you'll see what I mean. They'd completely fall in love with Taylor, as we have. It would be a tremendous opportunity and I feel would be of great benefit to him there - he'd get the attention he richly deserves and come home to an America who appreciates him far more. I can't tell you how many concerts I have been to of Taylor's that people have told me how much they loved him on AI, but had no idea he had an album out or was on tour, because J records didn't market him the way he deserved. There were no commercials advertizing him in the area, except Birmingham there was no television coverage, and minimal radio coverage - and even that was not advertized. I have heard 2 songs of him played on my local radio, and once the DJ even said flat out that Chris should have been the winner of AI5! Not saying Chris shouldn't get some attention, but WE voted Tay as our winner, and durn it all - we aren't wrong!!!!!
Now, about STAX. Established in 1959, (includes Volt Records) Stax Records is synonymous with Southern soul music. Originally known as Satellite, the Memphis company was founded in 1959 by Jim Stewart and his sister, Estelle Axton, and took its new name in 1961 from the first two letters of their last names. Among the many artists who scored hits on Stax and its Volt subsidiary during the Sixties were Rufus and Carla Thomas, Booker T. & the MGs (an interracial instrumental quartet that also served as the company's rhythm section), Sam and Dave, Johnnie Taylor, Albert King, and Otis Redding. Redding's death in 1967 signaled the end of the first Stax era (to which Atlantic retains distribution rights). Subsequently the company spawned a new crop of hit-makers, among them Isaac Hayes, the Staple Singers, and the Dramatics. In June 1977, a year-and-a-half after Stax went bankrupt, the company's masters were purchased by Fantasy, Inc., which revived the Stax and Volt logos for new recordings, in addition to reissuing older material. As an up and coming Soul singer, can you think of a more perfect outfit for Tay to go with? They would afford him liberal creative control, and it would help rebuild their reputation as the premiere place for soul to be made.
I am thrilled Taylor has been dropped, because it gives him the opportunity to make his music the way he wants and that can only be a good thing for our baby. And there is a way to cicrcumnavagte the political red tape Clive and company have tried to bury him in. So, I say - go forth, and prosper, young man. Your Soul Patrol is here and will do whatever we have to for you. Make your sounds however you want, with whomever you want. You have our full support and love.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: J Records Drops Taylor Hicks?   J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 12:51 pm

Wow you did have a lot to say and I am giving you a big hand for saying it all clap clap I know nothing about the music business, except what I've learned sense May of 2006 and that only because of Taylor, It is a shame that recording artists in this country have to go to other country's to get the support they deserve and then come back home to "show" they have what it takes, I am glad that Taylor is no long with JRecords, we all know they have done next to nothing for him and pushing others ahead of him because they are the "money makers" persay, it's not fair and we all know it, the problem for me is that We have given WAY TO MUCH POWER to Mr Clive Davis and if he doesn't like you or your music you will soon be history, I do fear that Jordin and Blake will be next and what does that say about American Idol of the future? These kids try out for this show get in and one lucky one wins to make his/her dreams come true and then they shut them down by dropping them for the record lable. Why would they even bother to try out at that point. Ruben was dropped now Taylor who's next, it's like JRecords is "cleaning house" and only the multi million dollar sellers need to apply.. It does scare me some to thing that Taylor is out there alone right now, and like I said Clive is a powerful man in the business and others listen to him regardless if he's right or wrong, they do what he says that's the scary part, But Taylor is a smart business man as well and I'm so sure this is the best that could have happened for him and I will be praying for him to show all the Clive Davis's for the world that Taylor Hicks and the Soul Patrol will not waver and fall just because of this..
We have your Back Taylor, show them ALL just who Taylor Hicks is...
J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? 600701 J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? 600701 J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? 600701 J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? 600701 J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? 600701 J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? 600701 J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? 600701 J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? 600701
Back to top Go down
tishlp

tishlp

Female
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: J Records Drops Taylor Hicks?   J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 2:59 pm

Well I've just been giddy since I read about it last night. :)
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: J Records Drops Taylor Hicks?   J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:07 pm

I, too, am giddy as can be, but yes - when it comes to popular music in particular, the American public in general are little sheep, led from what they want us to believe is popular over and over. It is very sad, but I think it's been that way for a long, long time. Witness the Beatles. They were very popular in England but refused to come here without a number 1 hit - which they achieved with "I wanna hold your hand," if I remember right. When they did come across the pond, as it were, they were treated like royalty.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: J Records Drops Taylor Hicks?   J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:16 pm

J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? 322546 Tyg, you are so right with your postings. Although I would miss Taylor terribly, I do think he could be huge in Europe and maybe that is why he mentioned in a recent interview that he may have a tour going on in Europe later this year.

I honestly feel bad for Ruben also and although nothing has been said I think Bo Bice is out of the loop also as his last cd was not under his prior label. Let's face it Clive actually screwed up Bo's career by making him go pop. I remember seeing a special with Bo that he was not happy with the music that Clive made him do.

Regardless of what happens in the future I know that Taylor will be so much better off without that group and I think he could do really well in small venues in the U.S. now that he has the Soul Patrol behind him.

J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? 600701 🎶
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: J Records Drops Taylor Hicks?   J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:24 pm

Did he? I missed that interview. Whoohoo!!!!!!!!! And yeah, I'd miss him awful too, but career - wise, this is such a smart move on his part. I'm sure the IHOT will be out in full force and be willing to help him with that also.
I wonder did he buy his way out or did they drop him. In a way, I hope they dropped him. It would leave doors open for him. But yes, he has a decent fan base. It's just not all of us are computer savvy, you know. And a lot of what Tay does is reported here, on the net, instead of normal media.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: J Records Drops Taylor Hicks?   J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:08 pm

Well I didn't even think about Bo, Boy if Davis had something to do with him being dropped from his label as well, Clive better not ever show up in Alabama, they might tar and feather him.. Seriously I think they let Bo out of his conctract earlier but I'm sure it was not because that's what Bo wanted. I say good for all of them, but kind of feel sorry for the gal that has been confirmed to be from Alabama and made it through to Hollywood week.

I too would miss Taylor in this country but if he can better himself and do good in Europe without the judgemental of this team on his back then I say he should do just that, but I'm afraid we're all jumping ahead of ourselfs just a tiny bit, we'll have to wait and see what Taylor wants to do huh?
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: J Records Drops Taylor Hicks?   J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:19 pm

Clive certainly is giving himself a bad name with the general public. As Tyg said. The show is not about thier choice it is about OURS. Yet if we pick whom they do not approve of as the winner. They make sure there carrier goes down the drain. Hmm somthing wrong here? YOU BET!
Okay so, now what is the future of American Idol?
I belive it will be a has been show. Lost in the sea with all the other talent shows. Clive got greedy when we the public showed great interest in the show. Then he trashed the popularity by now, creating a show only for HIM and his wallet....
Yes I am happy that Taylor no longer is choked by the nuse J records put on him. I also know Taylor is a very smart guy and knows what to do now to make his life more free and full of promise. I just hope that someday he will be able to shake the image that Clive has given the public about Taylor.
I wish you luck Taylor.. we are here
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: J Records Drops Taylor Hicks?   J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:41 pm

JODIE!!!!!!!! *squish half to death* Lord, where you been? Anyway, see that's where Idol is a double - edged sword. A lot of musicians see Idol as selling out - Tay has lost some street credibility as they called it in my day. BUT he's so good, he CAN MAKE IT BACK. And from what I hear, he's on the right track. He's working with one of the founding members of Booker T and The MG's, courtesy of STAX records, thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: J Records Drops Taylor Hicks?   J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 7:22 pm

I have so much faith in Taylor that I know he will be far better off and I'm sure this is something he's seen coming and has planned for it all along, They MADE him make the Cd he made to fit their prospective and although I love it, it's not the one Taylor wanted to make, He promoted it and thanked AI all along, I however do think that one way or another AI will be labled on him for some time to come, just as it is for Kelly. I don't doubt that he's lost some of his Street Credebility but not his Street smarts so he'll show Clive Davis and American Idol PTB just who and what Taylor Hicks is....
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female
Number of posts : 766
Location : Arkansas/Or where ever Taylor is im gettin closer lol
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: J Records Drops Taylor Hicks?   J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:58 pm

Hes a money grubbin g a hole.

Did you know that??? In 1973, he was fired from Columbia Records {and at the time he had been the labels PRESIDENT since 67} after being accused of tax evasion and misusing company funds.

Anyway For some reason I can't link you to the forum. It could be blocked from being linked since it's in the adult area. If you have access to the Adult area go there & to the Adult Play Room

The thread is called
Bu Bye Clive/Contains a gory pic but it's funny lol
Enjoy.

concertcris wrote:
:tsk: I just read about this on another site and frankly my first thought was to go beat the hell out of Clive Davis. This money-grubbing man never did anything to promote our Taylor or give him the respect he so deserves. Then I came to my senses and realize that Tay will be so much better off without that group.

Taylor is a class act and let's face it both of his prior cds to becoming the AI winner were so much better musically because you could feel the raw emotion he felt when he sang. Not to say his newest cd was not good but I just think the first two were better. The good thing about his winning was to give him the opportunity to be heard and become the success he has been with his many fans. The Soul Patrol will always be there for our guy.

Many of the idols have gone with other labels and are doing quite well in spite of Clive. Elliott Yamin is a good example that as an independent you can achieve success. I think Taylor will be a bigger success without the Clive Davis influence. I read that ITunes will be starting their own label and let's face it many are now downloading music rather than buying full cds off the shelves.

I think both Jordin Sparks and Blake Lewis may also be dropped soon as neither is doing that well with sales. I could say more with some truly J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? 17486 words what I think about Clive Davis but I will just close this by saying that Clive Davis is a total jerk.
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female
Number of posts : 766
Location : Arkansas/Or where ever Taylor is im gettin closer lol
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: J Records Drops Taylor Hicks?   J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:52 pm

Im sure his being dropped is a blessing. If he does go to europe I hope he comes back bigger that Daughtry ever was. I know its ot Chris's fault Clive is an A$$HOLE. But Taylor wont the dang show & he should be the one with the recognition he deserves it he struggled for 10 Gosh dang yrs to get where he is & he should be living it up. I know he is but Chris has Taylors spotlight & it's not fair. But Taylor seems to be happy with all that is going on & i hope that he gets all he deserves Heaven Knows {PUN INTENDED} he deserves it. I cant wait for his new album

Taylor we all love you & will be by your side always  

Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

PostSubject: Re: J Records Drops Taylor Hicks?   J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 9:18 am

:) Further news on J Records. I read on another site that one of the guys who handles Taylor's merchandise had spoken with Taylor a few months ago and said Taylor told him he was trying to buy his way out of the contract with Clive Davis. Evidently J Record execs were not happy about this and to retaliate have stated this recent dropping their way so they look better. I do not know if this is true or not but I think it could be as Taylor was definitely being sabotaged by Clive the snake. Seems like Taylor may have the last laugh after all.

Regardless of how it came down we all know our Taylor is a fighter and will soon be back with a great cd so we his loyal fans can continue our adoration of this gifted man.

Back to top Go down
deeppurple
deeppurple

Female
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: J Records Drops Taylor Hicks?   J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 10:48 am

Wow Tyg!!! Awesomely informing post! MWAH!!!

I know nothing about 'the business' except what I read. And it definatly sounds like Clive is a money grubbing ass and that being away from him and his lot is the best thing for Taylor.

The more I learn about STAX records the more I hope and pray that is where he ends up. There have been little clues along the way the last few months. The first that comes to mind is Tay wearing that STAX t-shirt a lot. And just recently he mentioned he'd be working with someone (a writer or producer?) from STAX. Can't think of the name off the top of my head.
Plus, we have known for months that something was going on behind-the-scenes in Tays world. We just haven't known what.

It's scarey and exciting thinking about what's coming next. And hopfully SOON we will know for sure. I just wish Taylor would make some sort of announcement to inform us, his fans who are invested in him and his career, what is going down. It's driving me crazy!! :P

I just love that man although sometimes I wanna ring his neck for keeping us guessing. The brat!! ;)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deeppurple64
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: J Records Drops Taylor Hicks?   J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 1:16 pm

He IS a brat, much as I love every gray hair on his head. And yes, Stephen has said this any number of times, as well as others around him. He wanted out from the word go, but felt a sense of loyalty and obligation - both of which were most assuredly NOT reciprocated. He is a southern gentleman, and is very grateful for everything he has been awarded through the companies who did not treat him as they should have, and frankly so am I. He, at least, had the opportunity to release a national distributed record, with two smash back-to-back tours, a book with all the subsequent things that went along with that, got several friends attention and some green in their pockets, not to mention all of us and a little canoodling with a pretty lady. Let's give the devil his due, guys, it's a hell of a start. Froom now, we build.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: J Records Drops Taylor Hicks?   J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 1:44 pm

Yes they did give him and us the chance to show that he has a voice and let it be heard. That was all he needed from them I belive. The rest fell into place. We have heard you Tay, some have seen you and we ALL love you so... Keep the jive alive and rock on!
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: J Records Drops Taylor Hicks?   J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:07 pm

I have this link to the "dropped artists of 2007, seems no one is safe, Of course being that I don't listen to much music other than Taylor I don't really know any of these but maybe you all will..

Such a big deal has been made about Taylor and Ruben being dropped. This is an interesting list of a lot of folks who are no longer with their labels.

http://idolator.com/341541/the-year-in-dropped-artists-hold-on-to-your-amerie-imports
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: J Records Drops Taylor Hicks?   J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:52 pm

bo bice is on the list
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: J Records Drops Taylor Hicks?   J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:28 pm

missed that one, I'll have to read it again. I'm going blind as well as deaf and dumb.. :)
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: J Records Drops Taylor Hicks?   J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:18 am

I know quite a few on the list, actually. And people leave their companies all the time - think about it, are YOU with your first job ever?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: J Records Drops Taylor Hicks?   J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:52 am

Heaven NO, I started my working live as a waittress, went to a laundry worker back to waittressing and then started doing the work for my husbands small business, BOY sometime do I wish I was back at the waitress jobs ha ha..
I know these guys change labels more often than not, and now according to what I've read in the last couple of days, It seems it was a mutual agreement and I honestly think Taylor will be so much better off...
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: J Records Drops Taylor Hicks?   J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 9:33 pm

i don't mean to be a pain in the ass however i can't fathom that taylor losing his contact one year after he got it, when he work his butt off half of his life to recieve it to be a good thing in any way. And i can't figure out why any of his fans would be happy about that. And no i don't think Taylor is happy about that either. If you work fifteen years for something and it was taken away from you a year later would you be happy?? Hell, i wouldn't. Why would i be?? why would Taylor be?? Why would anyone be?? Name one artist that has lost their recording contract - especially this soon after getting it that has come out ahead.
This whole thing is very sad to me, and to be honest with you i don't know what bother me more. The fact that he lost his recording contract, or the fact HIS fans are happy about it.
- though i have ran into a so-called fan that allure to the fact that if Taylor's career was over in five years that be just fine with her.
She must be beside herself with delight cause she don't have to wait the other four years.- [no, i didn't run into this person in the real deal forum - thank God for small favors]
This is a very sad, horrible thing for music, and for Taylor Hicks and it breaks my heart.
I pray for him last night that God will give him the strength, wisdom and comfort he needs to get though this. I seriously doubt that he been partying and celebrating since this happen.
I hope y'all are right and i am wrong however i don't think so.
Sorry if i offend anyone here with my dose of reality.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: J Records Drops Taylor Hicks?   J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 9:44 pm

Mae- First let me exsplain. All Taylor really wanted was his voice to be heard. For people to hear it and enjoy hearing it. He got that from American Idol. He is famous now.
Clive Davis would NOT give Taylor the freedom to make the kinds of songs Taylor wanted to make. Taylor was in fact an American Idol robot.
Now that Taylor is famous. He no longer needs them to hold the ropes on a recording contract.
Don't you think there will be plenty of record labels wanting Taylor? I sure do. So trust in Taylor. He knows what he is doing. Just because he has yet to tell us, don't mean he hasn't got a good plot going on...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J Records Drops Taylor Hicks?   J Records Drops  Taylor Hicks? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

J Records Drops Taylor Hicks?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next