Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

The Stars Shine Bright in Alabama

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RagsQueen

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-01-14

The Stars Shine Bright in Alabama Empty
PostSubject: The Stars Shine Bright in Alabama   The Stars Shine Bright in Alabama Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:00 pm

The Traveling Circus has been on the road again, this time to Montgomery, Alabama for the Alabama Music Hall of Fame Awards. Come join me in the celebration of all the awards by reading about the event. Pictures are included at the link! There is a separate sub-album for each performance or award, with several folders for Taylor and a few miscellaneous pictures in the main album!

Comments are welcome and encouraged to be left at the blog. You may post any comments using Anonymous if you wish, but leave your screen name so I know who read it!

http://ragsqueen.blogspot.com/2008/02/stars-shine-bright-in-alabama.html
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

The Stars Shine Bright in Alabama Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stars Shine Bright in Alabama   The Stars Shine Bright in Alabama Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:31 pm

Thank you for posting this hon! I not only read and loved your blog. I also comment on it.
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com

The Stars Shine Bright in Alabama
Page 1 of 1