Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Stars indulge in valley nightlife

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Stars indulge in valley nightlife Empty
PostSubject: Stars indulge in valley nightlife   Stars indulge in valley nightlife Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 3:07 pm

Ah, yes another fabulous party for the Bob Hope Chrysler Classic.

Here's what you missed at Costa's on Wednesday night:

Heavy metal shock rocker Alice Cooper was the first to arrive. He rolled up at 8 p.m., right on the dot.

While he waited for the festivities to begin, Cooper nursed a diet soda. I guess the bar was out of chicken blood.

(Just kidding, Alice! We know the chicken incident was just a nasty rumor.)

Former NFL player Sterling Sharpe spent most of the night in the cigar lounge, getting his drink on. And by "drink," we mean "Diet Coke."

Sharpe, who simply relaxed on a red sofa and let the beautiful women come to him, laughed heartily when one lady inquired about his diamond necklace.

She asked if the sparkling rocks were real.

"Hoo, that's a good one," he said, wiping tears from his eyes. "I'm going to be telling that joke for a long time."

Sharpe also has a blingy phone that looks like something swiped from Paris Hilton's purse - which is totally cool to carry when you're 6-feet-tall and built like a Russian submarine. Obviously nobody is going to beat you up.

"American Idol" winner Taylor Hicks kicked back in the outdoor cigar lounge and puffed on a stogie.

Superficial assessment: Looks trimmer than usual. Hair also seems less gray. Taylor Hicks getting cute.

Pro golfer John Daly once said, "I believe nicotine plus caffeine equals protein."

Going by that equation, he was actually in intense training on Wednesday night.

Scruffy "Saturday Night Live" cutie Jimmy Fallon didn't make it to the party. Maybe he was nursing a hangover?

We're told he closed down the Red Barn in Palm Desert on Tuesday night and started right up again with Bloody Marys the next morning.

Also on Tuesday night, Fallon followed up dinner at Roy's with cocktails at Castelli's in Palm Desert.

Fallon teamed up with piano player Joe Jaggi and did an extemporaneous R-rated song and comedy routine that lasted for about 20 minutes.

Also in the joint: Chef Ming Tsai. (Who does, in fact, eat at In-N-Out Burger as we mused earlier in the week. He said he's a fan of the double-double.)

Total Kevin Nealon sightings: Zero.

Come on, Kevin. We know you're vegan, but you could still throw us a bone.
http://www.mydesert.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080118/COLUMNS48/801180370/1026/news12
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Stars indulge in valley nightlife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars indulge in valley nightlife   Stars indulge in valley nightlife Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:47 pm

Sure wish I could have been there to see that Cigar that Taylor was babysitting for :)
Back to top Go down

Stars indulge in valley nightlife
Page 1 of 1