Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Thanks for the recap.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Thanks for the recap. Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for the recap.   Thanks for the recap. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:35 pm

I was glad to see that all three Davids managed to move on the next round of American Idol. Was surprised to see that Robbied Carrico was cut over Luke. Too bad! :( Agree with everyone that Jason Yeager should have been able to stay but, again, it happens. Sad to hear that Alexandrea was voted off over Amanda. :blue: but I'm only one in a million voters so what can I say 😕
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the recap.   Thanks for the recap. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:32 pm

I would love to say I agree with you but I can't. My favorite is David H, and I really think this kid has a lot of growing to do., As for Amanda I do not care for her but from what I hear she has a large fan base, must be the rock huh? I don't care for it but we'll see how they all do this week. I of course felt bad for Robbie, I didn't think he was that bad last week, and I knew Jason Y was going, but I guess that's the way the ball bounces huh? Concertcris is GREAT at these recaps isn't she, never misses a bit huh?

Sandi
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the recap.   Thanks for the recap. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:18 pm

She sure doesn't! I'm thankful for her weekly updates. Now that I have a new job, I'm going to be depending on her alot in case I miss any of it.

Totally agree, Daivd H is the man. I like all three Davids and am keeping my fingers crossed for all of them. I like David Cook but I wish he would do something different with his hair. hahaha. (just kidding) Adds to his personality.

As we starting to count down I'm finding it difficult to choose which one I'd like to see move on to the next week. I want them all to continue. I'm such a sucker for a great voice. That's why Taylor is number one on my list of favorite singers. I just love the man voice. ~sigh~
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the recap.   Thanks for the recap. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:23 pm

Well things don't look good for David H right now, The news broke today about him working in a gay bar and stripping as well, Well let me tell ya it's been HELL over at AI, I feel so bad for this kid, he was making an honest living doing nothing wrong as far as todays standards go and according to that one site vote#1.com he's going home, I'm just sick, I really like him and I think he has an amazing voice, I hate to think of him leaving I so wanted him in the top 10. From what I'm told, this site has been right on the last 2 weeks so I guess I can only hope that this time they are wrong, also you can continue to vote until Thursday one vote ever 24 hours..
Sad isn't it...
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the recap.   Thanks for the recap. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:35 pm

Ahhhhh...I could just cry! :(
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the recap.   Thanks for the recap. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:55 am

And working at a bar as an exotic dancer is bad? Okay, look - I'm not saying that it's something I would be comfortable with, but it is a job - a job that pays very well, might I add - that doesn't break any laws and can get you on your way. People worried about his background and how kids might be affected? Horse hooey, I say. They just want these kids to be perfect, and know what? No one is. And honestly, he has nothing to be ashamed of - at all.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the recap.   Thanks for the recap. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:50 am

So agree with you, tyg. If he gets voted off just because of something he did to make money or try to get his singing career off the ground...nobody should be condemning him for that. Money is money as long as you make it legally. A pox (?) on all those people who listen to the crap put out by the media.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the recap.   Thanks for the recap. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the recap.
Page 1 of 1