Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

RIP Claudette Yamin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

RIP Claudette Yamin Empty
PostSubject: RIP Claudette Yamin   RIP Claudette Yamin Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:18 am

Not sure where to post this so everyone will see.

From Etrain.com

I am at a loss for words...

This evening Claudette Yamin passed away.

The world lost a beautiful soul.

I can't go into any details at this time except to say that she went peacefully.

Elliott wanted me to let you all know, but we are asking that you please respect the family's privacy at this time.

We are all aware of your prayers, and we thank you.

In lieu of sending flowers, we ask that donations be sent to the local chapter of the Richmond JDRF.

Thanks again for all your support and prayers..it's helped us through the day

Brandon

All my thoughts and prayers go out to Elliott and his family.

RIP Claudette Yamin Angleprayers

RIP Claudette Yamin Elliottpeopleextra11RIP Claudette Yamin Elliottdiam2sx9
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: RIP Claudette Yamin   RIP Claudette Yamin Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:46 am

I just heard about this :(

I am in shock. I know of many Taylor fans who had met her and said she was a wonderful lady. I know Elliott and her were so very close. My heart goes out to him and his family.
RIP Claudette Yamin 677486
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: RIP Claudette Yamin   RIP Claudette Yamin Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:56 am

I never met the Elliotts mom but you could just see what a kind wonderful person she was, the love that Elliiott and his mom shared was so very clear to see, he must be just devastated right now, as I am. What a sad day..
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: RIP Claudette Yamin   RIP Claudette Yamin Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:59 am

:sad: Oh no, I did not know about this. How very sad for Elliott as I realize he had a special relationship with his mom. I am so glad she at least got to see him become a success. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.

May God protect and keep them all.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: RIP Claudette Yamin   RIP Claudette Yamin Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:27 pm

I was sorry to read about Elliott's mother. At least they had a good relationship and she was able to see him become a successful singer/songwriter. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: RIP Claudette Yamin   RIP Claudette Yamin Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:34 am

Claudette,
Through your son, whom we love well, we came to love you, also. I know you can read my words Ms. Y - I hope they give you comfort of having to leave us so soon. But I know you aren't so far away. Selfishly, I ask you continue to watch over your family and ensure their continued success and let E know just how very much we love him and cherish him in dealing with this.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: RIP Claudette Yamin   RIP Claudette Yamin Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:41 pm

Amen, tyg!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Claudette Yamin   RIP Claudette Yamin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP Claudette Yamin
Page 1 of 1