Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Elliott Yamin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Elliott Yamin Empty
PostSubject: Elliott Yamin   Elliott Yamin Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:33 am

woo hoo Sweet Elliott is releasing a new cd on 10/7 for the holiday season. It is called "My Kind of Holiday". If any of you got his last Christmas cd you know how great this guy can sing. It is my understanding that this new cd will contain some holiday favorites of old. Sure wish Elliott had taken second place on Season 5 but it appears he is doing just fine without the Clive Davis influence.

Elliott Yamin 13092 everyone!
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Elliott Yamin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliott Yamin   Elliott Yamin Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:28 pm

Is this one going to be exclusive anywhere? I wanted last year's but didn't know it was exclusive, so I missed it :(
~tyg
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

Elliott Yamin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliott Yamin   Elliott Yamin Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:19 pm

tygrlllie wrote:
Is this one going to be exclusive anywhere? I wanted last year's but didn't know it was exclusive, so I missed it :(
~tyg

hello Tyg. You know I am not sure as I took this info off the THF site. I know last year his Christmas cd was exclusive to Target. I'll check and let you know. I am wondering if Target will once again be having Elliott's last year cd on sale again this coming Christmas season. I'll get back to you.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female

Elliott Yamin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliott Yamin   Elliott Yamin Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:40 pm

🆒 More info regarding this cd. Looks like you can order from Wal-Mart online. Also it is advertized on the Target site so you may be able to get it there. One other store I looked up is Best Buy and they are saying you can get it online or at the store (actual quote is coming to the store soon). I know for a fact I will be getting it so maybe I can give you more info then.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

Elliott Yamin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliott Yamin   Elliott Yamin Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:16 am

That'll work - and I'm adding it to my Christmas wish list. Thanks for the info so far.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

Elliott Yamin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliott Yamin   Elliott Yamin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:54 pm

Great news thanks CC, I have a link here for Elliott, I got it as an email from a huge fan of his and she's an email buddy of mine, I have not had the chance to watch it yet, but here it is.

Etrain - Official Elliott Yamin Forum -> My Kind Of Holiday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elliott Yamin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliott Yamin   Elliott Yamin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elliott Yamin
Page 1 of 1