Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

'Idol' report card:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

'Idol' report card: Empty
PostSubject: 'Idol' report card:   'Idol' report card: Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:09 pm

While another freshman class struggles to make the grade on American Idol, a dozen members of the upper class have been tested in a broader arena. USA TODAY judges post-grad Idols, grading on record sales, airplay, creative abilities and the level of celebrity buzz sustained since their launch.
http://www.usatoday.com/life/music/news/2008-04-03-idol-report-card_N.htm
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

'Idol' report card: Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Idol' report card:   'Idol' report card: Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:01 pm

:( How sad for our Taylor with this article which is placing him at the bottom of the pack. You know it has always amazed me why his debut cd from American Idol did not do better in spite of the negative way the Clive Davis group handled his career. I mean after all he had a huge amount of soul patrollers who voted him the winner. Where did they go when the cd was released.

:hot: To the loyal soul patrol we all know Taylor will continue to be great for us. I hope he will soon release a new cd that will reinstate him into the music ranks but more importantly show-up Clive Davis by selling big this time around. I know our Taylor does not really care about numbers and just loves singing and performing but it would be a real coup for him to do better on his next cd. Also when is that DVD coming out?

Regardless, he is still my number #1 idol of all time! :kisses:
Back to top Go down

'Idol' report card:
Page 1 of 1