Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Another past Idol...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Another past Idol... Empty
PostSubject: Another past Idol...   Another past Idol... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:14 pm

Just found out that Phil Stacey is coming out with a new cd (if he hasn't already done so). I listened to one of the tracks on Yahoo music and it sounds very good. I'm glad to see him doing something musically as I liked him in season six of AI.

Bought Blake Lewis' new cd too and thought it was good. Not great but good. I think he could break out and be successful if he'd get rid of that beat-boxing stuff he does. Doesn't appeal to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Another past Idol...   Another past Idol... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:47 pm

Phil will be here for the CMAFes in June as well, along with Bucky and Pickler and Carrie and Josh. It's rather startling that so many former Idols are around, actually.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another past Idol...   Another past Idol... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:10 pm

WOW! Sounds like the ones who are making a career in country music.
Back to top Go down
geewindu

geewindu

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Another past Idol...   Another past Idol... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:50 am

That is so true. Anyone on Idol that goes into country seems to do pretty well. Imagine another country winner. They'd be huge for sure. I think Kristy's gonna do great also. I think she's gonna do a pretty good cd.
I wanna a good country guy next year. Like the guy who made the top 50 then got the boot. He was a very gracious loser and a pretty good singer and throwback to the Randy Travis/George Jones/Johnny Cash type of style. He had a good voice too but I forget his name. He definitely should've made the top 24. Maybe next year, if someone doesn't pick him up by then.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another past Idol...   Another past Idol... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:32 pm

If you watched last nights show, they did a feature on two of our past idols who are on Broadway right now. Clay Aikens is one of them. I'm so glad to see him doing so well because he was one of my favorites during season two.clap
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Another past Idol...   Another past Idol... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:43 pm

You know, I knew he was on Spamalot through AI Extra - which I caught because Ace was performing...
~tyg
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Another past Idol...   Another past Idol... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:01 am

wiggle Hello all. I knew Phil was coming out with this new album as I joined his fansite and get his newsletter. I can not wait to buy it. Phil was definitely one of my favorites last year and yeppers his first single sounds great to my ears. What makes this surprising for me is I do not care for country music but Phil just makes me want to listen to this genre.

Side note here: Diana DeGarmo from season 3 will also be releasing a new country album. If you go to CMT website and search for the Gone Country segment on that site you can hear a great song by Diana entitled "Right Back Where We Ended". I personally can not wait to get this new album either.

Another past Idol... 527840 Denib for posting this news.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another past Idol...   Another past Idol... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:10 am

I'm excited for Phil to come out with his cd too. I've got a space open in my cd case just for him. He was one of my favorites in season six too along with Melinda Doolittle. I'm just happy to see some of my past favorites making a good career for themselves after Idol. I'd love to join Phil Stacy's fansite. clap How do I get there CC?
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Another past Idol...   Another past Idol... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:56 pm

Hello again denib. The site is just called www.philstacey.com and there you can find out everything you need to know about him.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female
Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Another past Idol...   Another past Idol... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:29 am

geewindu wrote:
That is so true. Anyone on Idol that goes into country seems to do pretty well. Imagine another country winner. They'd be huge for sure. I think Kristy's gonna do great also. I think she's gonna do a pretty good cd.
I wanna a good country guy next year. Like the guy who made the top 50 then got the boot. He was a very gracious loser and a pretty good singer and throwback to the Randy Travis/George Jones/Johnny Cash type of style. He had a good voice too but I forget his name. He definitely should've made the top 24. Maybe next year, if someone doesn't pick him up by then.

Are you talking about Drew? He usually wore a baseball cap?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Idol-Unofficial.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another past Idol...   Another past Idol... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:35 am

Yeeeeeees! Thanks CC. I am so on my way there to check it out. ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another past Idol...   Another past Idol... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another past Idol...
Page 1 of 1