Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

A Taylor-Made Career

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

A Taylor-Made Career Empty
PostSubject: A Taylor-Made Career   A Taylor-Made Career Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:04 pm

Taylor Hicks, winner of the fifth season American Idol competition and David Green look alike, was on hand at Talladega Superspeedway to perform the National Anthem prior to the Sunday, April 27th NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, Aaron's 499 race. Early fall "Soul Patrol" fans can expect 'Whomp At The Warfield' a DVD of Taylor's concert at the Warfield Theatre in San Francisco, CA. Currently he is working in Nashville, TN on a new album due out later this year. Hicks recently participated in the Asian American Idle and has an huge "Soul Patrol" following in the Philippines. Taylor made - is exactly what his career will be, he currently does not have a record label contract, but stated he could see himself with 20 different labels during his career. Fans could tell Hicks was not a follower, but he is warm and a pleasure to speak with.

http://insiderracingnews.com/Writers/CF/042808.html
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: A Taylor-Made Career   A Taylor-Made Career Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:04 pm

woo hoo Oh, I hope this is true. Seems like I have been waiting for that DVD forever and I know we as loyal supporters of our guy can not wait to get more music from this ultra talented guy.

Thanks for posting this!

A Taylor-Made Career 600701
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: A Taylor-Made Career   A Taylor-Made Career Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:27 am

Well, it has been a long time coming. We ere told fall last year.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Taylor-Made Career   A Taylor-Made Career Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Taylor-Made Career
Page 1 of 1