Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

American Idol Update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

American Idol Update Empty
PostSubject: American Idol Update   American Idol Update Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:25 pm

So Brooke went home tonight on American Idol. The fact that she stuck around as long as she did is a feat unto itself. After forgetting the words on Andrew Lloyd Webber night, I thought she was done for sure.

Other than David Cook, she is the only one who I could see myself actually paying for her music. She was kind and sweet and you could tell that she did not once take the opportunity on American Idol for granted.

I, for one, am tired of David Archuleta. Look, the kid is good, but I am starting to doubt his sincerity. I also think it’s kind of unfair that he got to sing Neil Diamond’s two most memorable hits (the only other argument that could be made is perhaps “I’m a Believer”, which Brooke sang). I’m sure that the others chose their songs for a reason, but it seems an awful lot like the producers are trying to skew the votes in the young dude’s favor (the Taylor Hicks effect).

And Jason Castro. You have made it very far in this competition without very LITTLE range. Now flash that smile at the camera one more time and stumble into just a little more money as you make it further. Same for you, Syeshia. You’re no Fantasia. You’re no Jennifer Hudson even. Lakeisha from last season had a better personality and your creepy baby laugh…it’s a good thing that you’re not doing that anymore because you’re lucky to still be around.

If David Cook does not win this competition, it’s rigged. I don’t know if he’s as good as Daughtry, but he’s better than the rest of those fools left by a landslide. America, you should seriously seek therapy if you stop voting for him. If he doesn’t win, America got it wrong (like two years ago when Taylor Hicks won).

http://topfivedesign.com/shane/2008/04/30/american-idol-update/
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Update   American Idol Update Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:06 pm

i'm so f-in' sick and tired of people having nothing better to do then belittle and degrade Taylor. For the love of God what the hell did Taylor ever do to them?? Why can't they just shut the h*** up and leave Taylor alone and let Taylor make is living the way that makes Taylor the happiest - singing, playing and writing his music, and performing and entertaining.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Update   American Idol Update Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:00 am

American Idol Update 555837: I would like to take this person who wrote this article outside and beat the hell out of them. Why do these people constantly put down Taylor. Obviously Taylor won because people were looking for something different and unique and he was definitely that. Why his cd did not have great sales is beyond me since clearly he was the favorite that season. I think a lot of his fans let him down on that.

As for Daughtry, I am amazed that his cd is doing as well as it is. I read he has sold over 4 million copies. I, personally am so sick of his music I could scream which is one reason I barely listen to the radio now. Seems even on television he is being crammed down our throats. If only Taylor could have gotten this kind of promotion.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Update   American Idol Update Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:51 pm

I think with Taylor it's like most have taken the attitude of Simon and Nygel on him, they hear them talk the way they talk and boom it must be true because they said it is, I too am so tired of it that I could scream, But Taylor doesn't seem to let it get him down but man oh man it has to hurt, I've also noticed that the SP really get going and that makes it worse for Taylor, But although I've never posted my feeling in any of these articles I do defend him Taylor that is on the boards as much as humanly possible. I know that the most of the sick stuff they say about Taylor is because of his Cd sales and what the Hell do they expect?? I've heard that Jordin is selling more now as well but to me that's only because they LET her do that duet with Chris Brown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Update   American Idol Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Idol Update
Page 1 of 1