Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

My endorsement for David Archuleta...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

My endorsement for David Archuleta... Empty
PostSubject: My endorsement for David Archuleta...   My endorsement for David Archuleta... Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:20 am

I know I have said before that I am supporting David Archuleta in the show 'American Idol' but I have never actually officially express my true support for him.So today,I would like to announce my endorsement for David Archuleta to be the next American Idol.

The show is coming to an end,only 4 contestants are remaining,and after tonight's episode,there will be 3 and hopefully David will be among one of them.I have been very impressed with him thus far,considering he is still 17 and he could sing very well.It reminds me of another American Idol,Jordin Sparks.When I first saw David in the audition round,I thought to myself,'Wow,this guy has a very good voice and I think he have a good chance of making it to the finals.'And it seems that my predictions is going to be right.If you see the remaining contestants,apart from Jason Castro,which I think will be eliminated tonight if the American viewers follow their head and not their heart,you can tell David Archuleta has a good chance of making it to the final 2.

Nevertheless,Syesha and David Cook are good singers themselves and its going to be tough but I think Archuleta,with his popularity,he will be one of the final 2.Of all my time watching American Idol from the past season until this season,there have only been one time when my favourite contestant actually win the competition and that was Taylor Hicks.I am sure you could still remember him,he always sings with his harmonica.So I am hoping that David Archuleta could add to my list of my favourite contestant winning.I might just probably buy his CD if he is going to produce one.

Meanwhile,if you want to watch the show,you may catch it every Wednesday and Thursday night,10pm on Channel 5 or on the cable channel,StarWorld at the various timeslots.Till next time,remember,downloading music online is illegal so don't do it.
http://josewanrinho.blogspot.com/2008/05/my-endorsement-for-david-archuleta.html
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: My endorsement for David Archuleta...   My endorsement for David Archuleta... Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:01 am

:D Thanks for this article. I actually will be glad if it is a David/David finale as both will get contracts definitely. I like both alot and plan to buy their music. I really do not care who gets the title because that is not a guarantee of being truly successful and promoted correctly as we witnessed with Taylor. Not to say Taylor is not successful as he has the soul patrol fans who will support him no matter what. However I think his career could have been so much better with the right promotion.

Sometimes even with the right promotion fans can be fickle. Look at Jordin Sparks and especially Blake Lewis. Jordin I think is only doing better because of that duet with Chris Brown. Blake is practically non-existent in the music field.

So guess we will see what happens but hopefully many of the top 12 will get contracts. I know for a fact I would love to get the music of David H., Michael Johns and of course Carly Smithson. Saw Michael and Carly on Ellen and they were great.

Thanks again Jodi.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: My endorsement for David Archuleta...   My endorsement for David Archuleta... Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 2:19 pm

like i said before, i don't care who wins, as long as it is a girl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My endorsement for David Archuleta...   My endorsement for David Archuleta... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My endorsement for David Archuleta...
Page 1 of 1