Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

David Archuleta vs. David Cook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

David Archuleta vs. David Cook Empty
PostSubject: David Archuleta vs. David Cook   David Archuleta vs. David Cook Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:01 pm

And the winner of "American Idol" Season 7 is ... (dramatic pause) ... David ... (another dramatic pause) ... Cook!

What do you think? Am I off base? Join us on our "Going Gonzo" live blog and you can participate in our live chat as we talk about the songs, the judges and who knows what else.

David Archuleta

David CookWithout the benefit of tonight's show, though, I'm ready to predict David Cook will walk away with the title.

No matter how you analyze the showdown between goofy-cute David Archuleta and smug-rocker David Cook, the viewers will realize it's Cook's time.

We all know it's a popularity contest -- look at winners Taylor Hicks and Ruben Studdard to prove that point. But, as "Idol" matures, I think a lot of longtime fans are ready for a winner who rocks, and a winner who commands the stage using creativity.

I can excuse some of David Cook's miscues -- I can even look past some of his rock-star bravado -- because he is so talented. David Archuleta, on the other hand, just doesn't seem ready to launch a career.

Plus, he has all those issues with his controlling dad.

Tonight, make sure to join in on our live blog. Last week, we had a record number of viewers stop by to say hello, some from all over the world, and even California, where the show airs on tape delay.

http://blog.mlive.com/goinggonzo/2008/05/american_idol_live_blog_finale.html
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com

David Archuleta vs. David Cook
Page 1 of 1