Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

David Archuleta Is The One To Beat,

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

David Archuleta Is The One To Beat, Empty
PostSubject: David Archuleta Is The One To Beat,   David Archuleta Is The One To Beat, Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:38 pm

Guys faltered with '70s theme; some still need to learn not to sass judges.
By Jeffrey Christian

Del.icio.us Digg Newsvine Send to Friend Print You Tell Us

Jim Cantiello, MTV News' very own "American Idol" Yoda and personal friend of yours truly, is on assignment for the next two weeks and has graciously asked me to fill in his prodigious shoes. But no need to worry, folks, he'll still be delivering his brilliant and unprecedented "Idol" and "Project Runway" 60-second recaps later this week, and he'll be back manning these written "Idol" recaps faster than Taylor Hicks got dropped from his record label! Oh, wait. ...

So on with the show ... or maybe not. It was the second week of these live showcases and we were still straddled with mediocre-at-best performances by a group of guys I once stated was one of the more talented so far. I was mostly wrong.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1582373/20080227/id_0.jhtml
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

David Archuleta Is The One To Beat, Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Archuleta Is The One To Beat,   David Archuleta Is The One To Beat, Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:28 pm

I'll be the first to admit that David A is very good BUT he is not the only guy in this season, My personal favorite is David H. I think this guy is remarkable and he did so good on Tuesday night and I sure hope that he keeps it up. David A is good no doubt about it but I'm wondering if he can keep up the pase for the next 3 months..
Back to top Go down

David Archuleta Is The One To Beat,
Page 1 of 1