Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

say something positive about your least favorite

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

say something positive about your least favorite Empty
PostSubject: say something positive about your least favorite   say something positive about your least favorite Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:08 pm

judge
season watch
contestant from each seson watch
performance from each season watch - [besides those of your least favorite contestant]
winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: say something positive about your least favorite   say something positive about your least favorite Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:12 pm

As narcissist as Simon is, he is willing to apology if he likes the contestant enough.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: say something positive about your least favorite   say something positive about your least favorite Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:18 pm

Thank the Good Lord season 7 as come to an end.
The contestants had nice fans that were willing to overlook just about anything.

Josiah Leming has a recording contract and his cd is due out in September.

say something positive about your least favorite 924272 clap
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: say something positive about your least favorite   say something positive about your least favorite Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:23 pm

Sway prove it is a positive thing in the eyes of the judges not to know the lyrics on group night.
I am quite positive that Sundance Head has a strong set of lungs, judging from the amount of yelling and screaming he did.
23 of them made the top 24.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: say something positive about your least favorite   say something positive about your least favorite Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:34 pm

Kat McPhee pick two great songs to combine and slaughter on Elvis' night.
Blake Lewis didn't have to know the lyrics on Bon Jovi night.
Syesha did a good job with the horrible song the produces pick for her.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: say something positive about your least favorite   say something positive about your least favorite Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:37 pm

David Cook won.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: say something positive about your least favorite   say something positive about your least favorite Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:31 pm

Lets see season 5 my least favorite was Chris at the time, but I've formed a liking to the guy not so much his music but his last song that was out just a few weeks ago is very very good and not what I suspected but it is good, Chris has shown he knows what he can do and like it or not he is a success story for the music industry. He's also grown and respect him for that, can not say he's my least favorite anymore.

Season 6, I did not like Sundance Head or Chris Sligh, of course I do hear about Chris S now and again but what happen to Sundance NEVER hear a thing about him at all. they are still my least favortie.

Season 7, There were a lot of the top 12 that I did not care for this season, KLC, Carly, David A and David C, but now looking back they are talented and they might have entered this show as riggers or whatever they called them but they did well and I again respect that the two Davids made it all the way with David Cook winning, I do respect ALL the winners of American Idol, I think they've all earned their wins..
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: say something positive about your least favorite   say something positive about your least favorite Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:41 pm

say something positive about your least favorite 468517 While I do not always agree with the judges, I actually like all of them and feel the show would not be the same without them. My only beef with Simon is his constant putting down of our Taylor, that does boil my blood.

:flowerheart: Each season:

Season 1 - Justin Guarini should have done better with his cd as it is so good and Kelly also can sing but not crazy about her attitude.

Season 2 - Only watched the last 3 contestants and like all of them.

Season 3 - Fantasia can sing but wish she would not scream her lyrics.

Season 4 - Constantine's shining moment was when he did Bohemian Rhapsody. That was awesome.

Season 5 - I liked Chris Daughtry in the beginning but lost interest in him once the top 10 were announced. Kat is a pretty girl but she never should have made it as far as she did and because I saw her live in the final 3 rehearsal, she is not a very nice person.

Season 6 - Haley Scarnato is cute but feel she lasted longer than she should have. Gina Glocksen can sing but never gave a great performance I think. Sanjaya Malakar was a cutie but he also should never have made it as far as he did. Contrary to opinion I liked Sundance Head and hope to one day get music from him.

Season 7 - Jason Castro is cute but could never get into him as a contestant. Brooke White same thing although I feel she is a better singer than Jason.

🎶 All in all while I have not cared for several from different seasons I am wishing all of them lots of success and happiness in their futures.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: say something positive about your least favorite   say something positive about your least favorite Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:49 pm

When y'all read my positive comments did anyone here roll their eyes at me?? Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: say something positive about your least favorite   say something positive about your least favorite Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:53 pm

say something positive about your least favorite 951557 When you click on the rolling eyes it shows rolling eyes and then when you hit preview it shows a rolling head. Wierd!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: say something positive about your least favorite   say something positive about your least favorite Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:58 pm

Nope I didn't mae, why would we??
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: say something positive about your least favorite   say something positive about your least favorite Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:46 am

just wondering, i thought some of those comments sounded more snide then positive...,
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: say something positive about your least favorite   say something positive about your least favorite Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:42 pm

snide, oh I didn't think so, well maybe a little ha.. I'm kidding is all. Sometime I say things that might sound that way to but it's up to who ever reads it to make that choice I guess.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: say something positive about your least favorite   say something positive about your least favorite Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:18 am

Actually i was refering to my comments sounding more snide then positive, for example Sundance has a healthy pair of lungs...,
Back to top Go down
geewindu

geewindu

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: say something positive about your least favorite   say something positive about your least favorite Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:26 pm

My least favorite this season would be Syesha for making farther than she deserved, her voice isn't bad but she's boring. The nice thing I'll say about her is that she finally was able to show us who she is and will be good on broadway.

My other least favorite is Carly from this year as she always looks mean to me when performing and I don't care for her voice. The good thing about her is that she is Fantastic on the group numbers espcially Shout To The Lord. She never looks mean at all during the group numbers and actually seem to be having fun.

Least favorite last year was Sanjaya. I don't need to explain why I don't like him. Something good about him is that he did have a good audition even if everything afterwards was really bad.

Least favorite from season 4 was Anthony Federov. There's always one bad one that makes it far. The good thing about him is he seems like he could be a nice guy.

Least favorite Idol contestant ever is Kat Mcphee. I do not get her at all. The good thing I can say about her? .....I'm thinking....Um... She got married? Oh wait I got it! She let those cool guys with box drums come out and play with her on the stage. The only thing I liked about any of her performances was those box drums.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: say something positive about your least favorite   say something positive about your least favorite Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:13 am

ok here is thread. what do you think of what i said ??
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: say something positive about your least favorite   say something positive about your least favorite Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:00 pm

FANTASIA!!!!!!!!!! I just could not get into her performances. However, I did like her energy. She put alot of herself into a song and I think that's why she won.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: say something positive about your least favorite   say something positive about your least favorite Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

say something positive about your least favorite
Page 1 of 1