Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

a positive wrong thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

a positive wrong thread Empty
PostSubject: a positive wrong thread   a positive wrong thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:43 am

Which contestants were you not a fan of during their season however since then their music as won you over and now you think maybe you were wrong for not being a fan to begin with??

For me it is Bucky Covington. I wasn't a fan of his during season five however since then his music as won be over. His cd is worth getting and listening to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: a positive wrong thread   a positive wrong thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:54 pm

I like Bucky better now, but I thought he would have done much better on Nashville Star. For me, that thing you talk of...that was Elliott. *braces self* No rotten tomatoes now! I couldn't get into him on the show. I tried. He was a cute guy, had a half-decent voice...just for me, he was so tense up there - it took away from his craft. Now, when I saw him on the tour, and then with LiMBO in his hometown...then's when I "got" Elliott. And I adore him now.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: a positive wrong thread   a positive wrong thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:31 pm

BO BICE!!!! I really was not into him at all. However, I've been listening to some of his music on Yahoo Music and other places. I'm starting to warm up to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: a positive wrong thread   a positive wrong thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:58 am

a positive wrong thread 57823 People are going to think I am crazy but for me it was Carrie Underwood. I mean she is a good singer but I was not crazy about her when she sang country on her season. I liked her better when she sang songs like "Alone" by Heart as an example. Since then I have liked 2 of her songs from her first album however I am not wild still with the second album at all. Country music is just not my thing however I have liked a song here and there from Kellie Pickler, Bucky Covington and several from Phil Stacey.

Side note here: I always liked Diana DeGarmo and voted for her the season that Fantasia won however she has a few country songs on her website and I am definitely interested in getting them. I already own her other music.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: a positive wrong thread   a positive wrong thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:21 pm

CC I don't think you are crazy, I'm not a huge Carrie fan, she's talented but she's not the end all of talent coming from AI, I did like Bucky, and Ace and everyone from season 5 but I think the one that I've changed a little bit on is Chris, NOT His Rock but he's got a few very good more down to earth songs out there that are pretty good. The Rock I didn't like and still don't. No one from season 6 has kept me interested and so far the only one from season 7 is David H.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: a positive wrong thread   a positive wrong thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:47 pm

a positive wrong thread 399539 I haven't really kept up on anyone from season six. I do have Blake Lewis' cd but other than that....eh. I'm still waiting for David H, David A and David Cook to come out with cds. Like I said during season seven...I was all about the Davids. :)
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: a positive wrong thread   a positive wrong thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:33 am

I hear Blake really ragged on Tay recently - anybody else hear about that?
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: a positive wrong thread   a positive wrong thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:50 am

No, not a thing. What did he say? Do I need to hunt him down and beat him up?
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: a positive wrong thread   a positive wrong thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:02 am

I've heard a few things about Blake, I do believe the boy has loose lips ha ha... He talks himself right into trouble most of the time and it seems he has nothing good to say about to many of the other idols from any season. Oh well each to their own huh?? It's only hurting him in the long run though.,
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: a positive wrong thread   a positive wrong thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:10 am

That's what I'm saying. Talk it up big boy and watch your career go down in flames.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: a positive wrong thread   a positive wrong thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:18 am

Very true, denib and the thing is that if he's saying all this stuff about other singers that are being put in the press, what's he saying about those same or more that no one else knows about. Blake was and is a fluke I think and I believe that most of the past idols from any season respect all the idols from their season and other seasons as well.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: a positive wrong thread   a positive wrong thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:55 am

It's too bad, you know. Because I really liked Blake and voted for him over Jordin Sparks. Oh well, at least there are still class acts like Taylor, Kelly and so forth.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: a positive wrong thread   a positive wrong thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:27 am

you voted for Blake over Jordin, that is sooooooooo wrong.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: a positive wrong thread   a positive wrong thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:31 am

Now for Carrie Underwood, i love country music however i think she is over-rated. Now don't get me wrong she is a good singer and have some great songs, my favorite of hers being 'Don't forget to Remember me.' It is a beautiful song. However there are many female country singer out there, that is better.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: a positive wrong thread   a positive wrong thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:29 pm

Hey, I knew Jordin would win so I voted for the underdog.

Never was really into Ace Young's music until recently. I was listening to a video with him on it. Thought to myself...He's really not all that bad. He's been worming his way into my heart over the last few months.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a positive wrong thread   a positive wrong thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a positive wrong thread
Page 1 of 1