Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor Hicks - A Capital Fourth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Taylor Hicks - A Capital Fourth Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Hicks - A Capital Fourth   Taylor Hicks - A Capital Fourth Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:08 pm

TAYOR HICKS GOES TO WASHINGTON
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - A Capital Fourth   Taylor Hicks - A Capital Fourth Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:40 am

More
Looie the crowd going wild!

This Land

Soul Thing
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - A Capital Fourth   Taylor Hicks - A Capital Fourth Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:30 pm

Wow thanks Jodi, I seen the show and taped it but it's great to see again and again. I was so surprised to hear him sing "Dancing In The Dark" it was my favorite performance on AI and I loved hearing him do it again. Had I listened to the radio interview before Friday I'd have known he was going to sing it but of course I just listened to it so it was a wonderful surprise, Did you watch it on TV? Wow the crowd was so into what he was doing Loved it ...
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - A Capital Fourth   Taylor Hicks - A Capital Fourth Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:21 pm

Taylor Hicks - A Capital Fourth 527840 Taylor Hicks - A Capital Fourth 527840 Taylor Hicks - A Capital Fourth 527840 Taylor Hicks - A Capital Fourth 527840

I was just in another section crying the blues about how I missed this special. Jodi you are so wonderful for bringing the performance on this site.

:kisses: LOVED IT!
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - A Capital Fourth   Taylor Hicks - A Capital Fourth Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:05 am

She (Jodi) sure makes sure we miss nothing and it's one of the reason that no one can top her or this board.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - A Capital Fourth   Taylor Hicks - A Capital Fourth Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:05 pm

She has eagle eyes, that's for sure.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks - A Capital Fourth   Taylor Hicks - A Capital Fourth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor Hicks - A Capital Fourth
Page 1 of 1