Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Paula Abdul to leave American Idol?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Paula Abdul to leave American Idol? Empty
PostSubject: Paula Abdul to leave American Idol?   Paula Abdul to leave American Idol? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:40 pm

Paula Abdul To Leave 'American Idol'?
November 16th, 2008 12:30pm EST Post a comment Read 2 comments

Paula Abdul is planning to step down from her duties as a judge on American Idol to develop her own TV project, according to reports.

Reports circuled earlier this year that TV executives at the helm of the hit talent contest were considering replacing the singer after new judge Kara Dioguardi signed on for the show's upcoming eighth season.

And according to OK! magazine, the 45-year-old - who has featured on the show for seven years - is developing new TV projects and is hoping to "transition" out of the series.

A source tells the magazine, "She knows that every season could be her last. Now she's got a new secret venture that she's really excited about."

Abdul's connection with the show has recently left her "saddened" - after alleged stalker Kara Dioguardi, a failed former Idol contestant, was found dead in her car close to the star's home in Sherman Oaks, California on Tuesday evening. Goodspeed is said to have become obsessed with Abdul after her brief audition on the show in 2006.

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/20..._american_idol_
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Paula Abdul to leave American Idol?   Paula Abdul to leave American Idol? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:04 pm

I find this sad, Paula has been through so much and it just sickens me that this one had to be another jab.....
I hope whatever she does she finds her rainbow
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: Paula Abdul to leave American Idol?   Paula Abdul to leave American Idol? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:19 pm

As do I Jodi, what a shame and for me, if she does leave the show, it will break up the dynamics that is American Idol. So many say it's Simon, Simon Simon but for me if even one of these guys leave the show will be on a down hill slid..
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Paula Abdul to leave American Idol?   Paula Abdul to leave American Idol? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:47 pm

Wow. Well, you know, Simon hmself has said the show ought to be right about 10 years before it should ride off in the sunset. Only two more to go, by his assessment....
~tyg
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Paula Abdul to leave American Idol?   Paula Abdul to leave American Idol? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:24 pm

:( I am so hoping this is not true. I have always thought that Randy, Paula and Simon were a set act on this show in spite of not always agreeing with them at times. If indeed Paula steps down the show will never be the same as from what I have seen of this new judge I can honestly say she will never take Paula's place.

Whatever happens I wish Paula only the best as she has always been my favorite judge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paula Abdul to leave American Idol?   Paula Abdul to leave American Idol? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1